Honored Contributor

Re: What's something you've purchased over and over and over again?

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

*Isomers Copper P can't even remember how many years

*Retin-A  15 years

*WEN ~ CC & Styling & Oils 5 years

*Trind nail treatment 10 years

*B Brown cream eyeshadow in Velvet Plum - a plumy brozey shade, great for green eyes. Just keep going back to it.  What will I do if discontinued?

I thought you were all cruelty free-horizontal and vertical?

@HappyDaze

Thanks for your note. I'm certain I said I much prefer Cruelty Free and that I'm working towards that with everything I add, which I am, and will continue to do.

~~~

Happy, I see you've edited your OP.   I have not commented on or about your posts for a good while;  not since your reply, some time ago,  on the WEN forum. 

I think that's best.

I wish good to you and yours.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

*Retin-A  15 years

*B Brown cream eyeshadow in Velvet Plum - a plumy brozey shade, great for green eyes. Just keep going back to it.  What will I do if discontinued?

@HappyDaze

Thanks for your note. I'm certain I said I much prefer Cruelty Free and that I'm working towards that with everything I add, which I am, and will continue to do.

~~~

Happy, I see you've edited your OP.   I have not commented on or about your posts for a good while;  not since your reply, some time ago,  on the WEN forum. 

I think that's best.

Yes I did edit it to add more in because I remember a few different conversations we had about CF. I don't care what you use, just said I was surprised based on past posts and conversations we had. 

You certainly do not have to comment on any of my posts- that is obviously your perogative- but I will continue to post if I am curious or interested about things and don't think there is anything wrong with that. I don't hold grudges against people in general but if you do because of your misinterpretation of my post, then that is your choice, of course. You certainly do not need to respond to any of my posts to you if you don't want to- that, again, is certainly your perogative.

Have a great rest of your day and I hope life brings you health and happiness.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

*Retin-A  15 years

@HappyDaze

~~~

I think that's best.

Yes I did edit it to add more in because I remember a few different conversations we had about CF. I don't care what you use, just said I was surprised based on past posts and conversations we had. 

You certainly do not have to comment on any of my posts- that is obviously your perogative- but I will continue to post if I am curious or interested about things and don't think there is anything wrong with that. I don't hold grudges against people in general but if you do because of your misinterpretation of my post, then that is your choice, of course. You certainly do not need to respond to any of my posts to you if you don't want to- that, again, is certainly your perogative.

Have a great rest of your day and I hope life brings you health and happiness.

Ditto.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

- Gold Bond Diabetic Food Cream, among other products.

- Shea Moisture moisturizer in a 4-oz tub, Frankincense and Myrhh.

- Carmex in the half-ounce pot. I buy it by the case, literally.

- I include Systane Ultra, because my eyes without drops are not pretty to look at or easy to look through

- L'Oreal Hydrafresh toner. I'm on my umpteenth bottle.

- Jason thickening shampoo, but am going to try OGX Thick & Full soon since it's so much cheaper.

- Yardley Lemon Verbena bar soap in the kitchen.

- Neutrogena Rainbath body wash, original scent. Still haven't figured out how something that idiosyncratic could become such a perennial favorite in a country tilted decidedly toward fruit and gourmand fragrances.

I have no idea whether any of those products are "cruel," but I do know that most complex cosmetics and toiletries have cruelty grandfathered in, if they include ingredients in use from the 1940s on. As to why, Google "Lash Lure" to see what was going on before the government passed legislation in 1938 to impose safety standards on the industry. Not to argue with anyone, but provide a bit of perspective on how the "cruelty" came to be.

Honored Contributor

I have a bad of Mally eyeliner pencils.  I bought them in boxes of 3 and they multiplied like rabbits!

Contributor

How much do they cost?  I'm interested in buying that!  Smiley Happy

Contributor

Purity is THE most amazing facial cleanser that I have ever tried!!!  I'll never use anything else!!!  Smiley Happy

Contributor

Do you use that over your base or do you use it as your base?  Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Purity face wash

Retin A

Josie Maran SPF 47 sunscreen

Chanel #5

Respected Contributor

Hydron products:  Moisture Balance Restorative and Under Eye Cream.  But, since the company went out of business, I'm trying Clinique.