Regular Contributor

I do not like putting my finger in my face moisturizer, eye cream, body cream, etc. I'm sure there are things out there I could be using. I've seen the Spatty which looks like a great product for what it's intended. I want something disposable or capable of being cleaned to reuse. What's out there? Thanks. 

Honored Contributor

Amazon has PAGES of choices for disposable beauty product spatulas

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

I bought some popsicle sticks at Target. You can reuse them by just rinsing them off.

Honored Contributor

@Sweetpea70    The two moisturizers I own come in a tube so there is no need to touch it until it comes out on your face or hand.  You could use a Q-tip to get your moisturizer out of the jar or buy some wooden sticks that are flat.

kindness is strength
Regular Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

Amazon has PAGES of choices for disposable beauty product spatulas

I am looking at Amazon and yes there are many choices. It's just what I'm looking for. Yay, thank you ladies for your immediate help. 

Honored Contributor

If it's eye cream, you could just use a q-tip - they're cheap and just toss.  But you would use more product this way.  As far as body products -- I never worry about using my fingers as I always use after the shower and nobody but me uses my creams and lotions!  If you are really concerned, check some place like sally beauty or on-line for suggestions.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

All my Perricone products came with a mini spatula.  I have saved all those.

Honored Contributor

Re: What’s out there?

[ Edited ]

Mostly I’m using things in a tube or pump bottle, but lately it seems the jarred products I’ve purchased have included some form of an accompanying spatula.  There are many options on Amazon, too, in shape, size, quantity, etc.

Honored Contributor

@Sweetpea70 wrote:

I do not like putting my finger in my face moisturizer, eye cream, body cream, etc. I'm sure there are things out there I could be using. I've seen the Spatty which looks like a great product for what it's intended. I want something disposable or capable of being cleaned to reuse. What's out there? Thanks. 

@Sweetpea70   I often use disposable, wooden popsicle sticks. You can pirchase huge bags of them and toss them out after each use. They cost next to nothing. 

Honored Contributor

@chessylady  a great idea Smiley Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller