Honored Contributor

Re: What's on your Sephora list?

I bought the Dyson and a Grande Lash.  That's it!  The Dyson hair dryer was enough, lol.

If I don't like it, back it goes.  I have been considering it for months, and I finally took the bait with the 20% off!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@GSPgirl wrote:

@WenGirl42 wrote:

@GSPgirl wrote:

Dyson hair dryer.  The only place you can get a discount.  They use them at the salon I go to. 

@GSPgirl I was wondering if it was excluded from the sale/coupon there. I did manage to get a discount on it at Ulta (still not sure what the deal was there... the coupon was revoked as an "error" a few hours later). It was better than my discount level at Sephora, plus I prefer Ulta's reward program. And this pushed me to platinum for next year too Smiley Wink Enjoy your new dryer!

Thank you!  On my coupon it said one Dyson per coupon.  I was able to use it.  I hope it helps with my frizz!

I do too. I hated to pay over $340 for a dryer, but I hate my frizz in the summer.  My hair looks good in the winter, and in Indiana..we get so much humidity.  I'll give it a few weeks, and if I don't think it's all that...I'm returning it.  I think Sephora gives you around 60 days now to return. 

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

I bought the Dyson and a Grande Lash.  That's it!  The Dyson hair dryer was enough, lol.

If I don't like it, back it goes.  I have been considering it for months, and I finally took the bait with the 20% off!

20% off 

hard to say no,

but I liked it

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

20% off 

hard to say no,

but I liked it

Hi jack the bear.  Did you already get it?  Have you ever used one?  I've been curious about it for a year!

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

20% off 

hard to say no,

but I liked it

Hi jack the bear.  Did you already get it?  Have you ever used one?  I've been curious about it for a year!

got it on Sunday

used it this week

love it

what I like about it, is that I can manipulate the nozzle while still holding the dryer with 1 hand  ,  don't have to put down the brush and dryer and adjust it, then pick up both.  and the nozzle doesn't fly off 

and it does dry much quicker 

Honored Contributor

@isaboo wrote:

what's going on at sephora?

they have a sale 1 or 2x a year where you can 15 or 20% depending on how much you spend or have spent 

for instance I was going to get the Dyson and expected 15 but buying that got me 20

I buy stuff at Sephora but I don't really buy $300 / year

sale is over now 

Respected Contributor

I stopped buying from Sephora when they started using ONTRAC as their free delivery service. They are about the lowest form of service available. One time they left a small package in my driveway.  I guess they couldn't take the extra 5 seconds to put it on the porch. And it wasn't important to them that it was in the path of cars. 

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

20% off 

hard to say no,

but I liked it

got it on Sunday

used it this week

love it

what I like about it, is that I can manipulate the nozzle while still holding the dryer with 1 hand  ,  don't have to put down the brush and dryer and adjust it, then pick up both.  and the nozzle doesn't fly off 

Thanks for the review on it.  I hope to get it in the next few days!  

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

20% off 

hard to say no,

but I liked it

got it on Sunday

used it this week

love it

Thanks for the review on it.  I hope to get it in the next few days!  

tag me after you use it 

I got the one with Ouai kit, it was the same money, the Hair is nice and smells really lovely 

I think QVC had the brand on before 

Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

Don't everyone be shocked now but - I was looking at eyeshadow palettes.  Yes, I know but all I was doing was looking.  The Huda mauve set is very pretty and has quite a few matte shades in it which I like.  IF I WERE GOING TO BUY ANYTHING, that would probably be on my list.

I've done a lot of damage over the past couple of weeks so will be passing on tomorrow but looking forward to hearing what everyone else gets!

D44D64D5-066D-4181-8E52-B62B5B8B59CC.jpeg

I posted this in another thread, but this is the one I ordered last night. I also ordered the Buxom full on lip polish in White Russian. It was a weekly wow and on sale for $10. I’m hoping this is a good palette. 😊

@wvumountiefan I'm planning on buying the mauve palette tomorrow. I keep looking at the swatches and it's different than both the Rose Gold and Desert Dusk I have. Sephora is doing their holiday coupon deal and tomorrow starts for Rouge. Hopefully they still have it locally.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval