Honored Contributor

Re: What's on your Sephora list?

Just bought YSL Black Opium in the travel spray, Clinique Clinique Intensive lip repair treatment and pop start perfect pout in cherry

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

@Trixty soo much!

Wonder why I didnt gte an email? hmmm.

Oh well I ahve enough - if you only knew.

LOL.

TY again! will look into this anyway for stock-up items! haha

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@webdeb wrote:

I have a few gifts to purchase and I need some Purity, but what else is popular right now?  I'm a bit out of the loop.

Mini highlighters from BECCA are a good way to try out highlighter without breaking the bank. Their Opal shade is a nice universal color that goes well with most complexions. Ulta has the full size ones but not the minis.

My favorite highlighter is Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop. @JustJazzmom

Respected Contributor

I am Rouge, so I already made my purchases. Belif Aqua Bomb, hourglass illusion foundation, Too Faced peach foundation, Bite Beauty Mauvember lip products, pat McGrath lip liner, a Sephora Favorites skincare set, Natasha Denona crystal eye topcoat, and a few other things (can’t remeber right now, off the top of my head). I know a lot of Rouge members will buy more this wknd, but I am completely stocked up and don’t need or want anything else!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@skyblue wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@webdeb wrote:

I have a few gifts to purchase and I need some Purity, but what else is popular right now?  I'm a bit out of the loop.

Mini highlighters from BECCA are a good way to try out highlighter without breaking the bank. Their Opal shade is a nice universal color that goes well with most complexions. Ulta has the full size ones but not the minis.

My favorite highlighter is Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop. @JustJazzmom

I just looked at the sample Becca highlighter I have in Opal and realize it’s the mini! I had gotten it as a Sephora reward several months ago. Same ounce weight as the ones I got for the millennials. I read nice reviews on the Prosecco Pop shade and bought a full sized compact. This goes on (to me) like a matte version of Opal.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Ordered 3 Lavinila deodorants and 3 boxes of organic cotton wipes.

All I ever order from them any more.  Lost my superior status years ago, just an insider now.  Sniff sniff and lol.

Wow, haven't seen your name here in a while, OP!

Honored Contributor

@GSPgirl wrote:

Dyson hair dryer.  The only place you can get a discount.  They use them at the salon I go to. 

I might get one,  looks like you can buy 1 with the discount, 

Valued Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

Ordered 3 Lavinila deodorants and 3 boxes of organic cotton wipes.

All I ever order from them any more.  Lost my superior status years ago, just an insider now.  Sniff sniff and lol.

Wow, haven't seen your name here in a while, OP!

I was looking at the Lavanilla deodorant. Are they sweat effective? I'm currently using Ursula Majors Hopping Fresh and love it but saw Lavanilla also has natural deodorant and was curious about them. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ran over to my local Sephora and tried out the Lancôme Glow Subtil Glowing Lights Highlighter.

I bought the last one and got it home. It’s a cream to powder finish highlighter.

I tried first a blush brush, very little on the brush to apply. Will try a stipple brush or maybe my foundation brush (both contain synthetic bristles.) tomorrow.

Nice shade, fingertip ends up with product on my finger instead of where I want highlight. Might watch a video or two to figure out what I need to do. 

https://images.prod.meredith.com/product/a06a465a1465ec9fd5191908d3f9acb4/24afad7573ff0d4a4712933185...

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@WenGirl42 wrote:

@GSPgirl wrote:

Dyson hair dryer.  The only place you can get a discount.  They use them at the salon I go to. 

@GSPgirl I was wondering if it was excluded from the sale/coupon there. I did manage to get a discount on it at Ulta (still not sure what the deal was there... the coupon was revoked as an "error" a few hours later). It was better than my discount level at Sephora, plus I prefer Ulta's reward program. And this pushed me to platinum for next year too Smiley Wink Enjoy your new dryer!

Thank you!  On my coupon it said one Dyson per coupon.  I was able to use it.  I hope it helps with my frizz!