Trusted Contributor

Re: What's on your Sephora list?

hey everyone...when's the sale [shhh] TIA! ;-)

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Respected Contributor

Dyson hair dryer.  The only place you can get a discount.  They use them at the salon I go to. 

Trusted Contributor

what's going on at sephora?

Valued Contributor

I ordered the Pinrose fragrance Secret Genius and the 9 piece collection of parfums. I love their scents so much. Also, I grabbed a Tatcha 4 piece kit...my second. 

Esteemed Contributor

@isaboo@mimi5775 It's their November Beauty Insider special event.  That is the period where Beauty Insiders get 15% off purchases; VIB and Rouge level 20%. The dates vary for the groups.  Beauty Insider: November 3 to November 15; VIB: November 10 to November 15; Rouge: November 3 to November 6 and again from November 10 to 15. 

Respected Contributor

@GSPgirl wrote:

Dyson hair dryer.  The only place you can get a discount.  They use them at the salon I go to. 

@GSPgirl I was wondering if it was excluded from the sale/coupon there. I did manage to get a discount on it at Ulta (still not sure what the deal was there... the coupon was revoked as an "error" a few hours later). It was better than my discount level at Sephora, plus I prefer Ulta's reward program. And this pushed me to platinum for next year too Smiley Wink Enjoy your new dryer!

Respected Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

Don't everyone be shocked now but - I was looking at eyeshadow palettes.  Yes, I know but all I was doing was looking.  The Huda mauve set is very pretty and has quite a few matte shades in it which I like.  IF I WERE GOING TO BUY ANYTHING, that would probably be on my list.

I've done a lot of damage over the past couple of weeks so will be passing on tomorrow but looking forward to hearing what everyone else gets!

D44D64D5-066D-4181-8E52-B62B5B8B59CC.jpeg

I posted this in another thread, but this is the one I ordered last night. I also ordered the Buxom full on lip polish in White Russian. It was a weekly wow and on sale for $10. I’m hoping this is a good palette. 😊

Trusted Contributor

@Trix wrote:

@isaboo@mimi5775 It's their November Beauty Insider special event.  That is the period where Beauty Insiders get 15% off purchases; VIB and Rouge level 20%. The dates vary for the groups.  Beauty Insider: November 3 to November 15; VIB: November 10 to November 15; Rouge: November 3 to November 6 and again from November 10 to 15. 

Thank you Trixx!

Trusted Contributor

The new Pat McGrath "Permagel Ultra Glide Eye Pencil."  Have heard great things!  

Respected Contributor

I bought my daughter the new Jadore , In Joy. Its a pretty fragrance that starts out vibrant, but seems to fade a bit, but thats on me, as always. Toilette only. Perfumes seem to hold up better on her, so I'm hoping she likes it. Also bought her Bare minerals lipstick, and liner. Tje 15 percent off helped.