Occasional Contributor

What's on your Sephora list?

I have a few gifts to purchase and I need some Purity, but what else is popular right now?  I'm a bit out of the loop.

Honored Contributor

Re: What's on your Sephora list?

The Kat Von D creme contour palette ( I have the powder one already) and the creme contour brush, I might also pick up my foundation color and the foundation brush. I really like her brushes. I might also get the Everlasting Glimmer Veil in Shockful ( the bright pink one) I have four of the other colors and really like them. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Edited:

Just smelled the sample of YSL Black Opium I received in the VIB packet and mmm I am sold, 1 thing on my list 

- - - - - - -

As of now nothing

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@webdeb wrote:

I have a few gifts to purchase and I need some Purity, but what else is popular right now?  I'm a bit out of the loop.

Mini highlighters from BECCA are a good way to try out highlighter without breaking the bank. Their Opal shade is a nice universal color that goes well with most complexions. Ulta has the full size ones but not the minis.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

My usual.....a couple of Hourglass eyebrow pencils in dark brown.

Respected Contributor

@webdeb

These are the products that YouTubers are talking about that probably will make good gifts. They are all Under $30.

Bite Beauty-- The Perfect Bite Amuse Bouche Lipstick Set

Smashbox-- Drawn In. Deced Out. Be Legedary Lipstick & Lip Mattifer Set

Becca-- Glow on the Go Highlighting Set

Urban Decay Little Vices Lipstick Set

Marc Jacobs Fragrances--Daisy & Daisy Eau So Fresh Mini Gift Set

Peter Thomas Roth-- Meet Your Mask Set

Honored Contributor

@webdeb wrote:

@webdeb  Let it be known I’m staying up until midnight and placing my order online. From past experience waiting until the next day, a lot of my items were sold out:

Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick

NARS Creamy Concealer

Nars Gloss in the shade that would be poofed 

Laura Mercier Eye Basics (primer)

New Tweezers

****Hubby gave me his list for Kiehl’s

Honored Contributor

Gucci's Bloom.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I would like to buy the Tocca Stella eau de parfum spray as it's about $90 CDN regular price but I have a 1 oz bottle spray that I bought this fall at a U.S. Sephora (that size is not available in Canada). I think that the price in the U.S. for the big bottle is about $78 or so. But I haven't decided if I'll buy or not.

I'm a VIB but not interested in keeping that status as Sephora's store hasn't been stocked with what I want to buy like the travel sizes of IT CC cream in fair or the Sephora lip balm SPF lipstick in Mild Plum. I notice in store that Sephora is not very good about restocking the shelves at the store I visit in Canada.

from Pinterest:

Related image

Honored Contributor

Don't everyone be shocked now but - I was looking at eyeshadow palettes.  Yes, I know but all I was doing was looking.  The Huda mauve set is very pretty and has quite a few matte shades in it which I like.  IF I WERE GOING TO BUY ANYTHING, that would probably be on my list.

I've done a lot of damage over the past couple of weeks so will be passing on tomorrow but looking forward to hearing what everyone else gets!