Honored Contributor

What's is your favorite hand cream?

Please share! I prefer non greasy hand  creams and like a pump container over jar or tube. 

Super Contributor

Re: What's is your favorite hand cream?

I like to use "Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer".  It works great on my hands since I'm on a computer most of the day.  I also like to spray it on my legs & feet - no greasy feel what-so-ever.........

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The two I like are both in tubes.  Laura Mercier $18 and L'Occitaine (not sure on the price.  Both absorb quickly and keep hands super soft.  Laura's come in many different scents.  My favorites are almond coconut and fresh fig.  Cat Happy

When the tube is almost empty, take scissors and cut the tube in half.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Moisturizers image.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Valued Contributor

L'Occitane Lavender hand lotion in the pump bottle and Crabtree & Evelyn Gardener's hand lotion, also in a pump.  If you do any gardening or work with your hands, the Crabtree lotion is the best, and it smells heavenly.  The L'Occitane lavender is the best lavender I've ever tried -- it's the real thing and smells exactly the same as the lavender I grow in my garden.  Both are pricey, but a little goes a long way, and it's a nice little luxury to enjoy.

Honored Contributor

Avon's Silicon Glove or Moisture Therapy.  Both are good.  I use both.

Honored Contributor

Of all the fancy hand creams on the market' I like Avon's Moisture Therapy the best.  I watch for it to go on sale then buy a year's supply very inexpensively.  It's a great lip balm too.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Sorry, it's a tube, but Skinn Hand Restore is my absolute fave!  

Respected Contributor

Here's another vote for Avon's Moisture Therapy.  I get the big pump when it's on sale (about $10), and use it all over, not just hands.  It's not greasy and, although it wouldn't be a problem for me, it's unscented.

Laura loves cats!
Regular Contributor

I really like the Tova hand cream, and she does offer a jumbo size pump, a normal size tube, and a handbag tube.

I'm also in love with 100% Pure Honey Almond (there are other scents as well) Nourishing Body Cream, which comes in a large tube with a snap cap for convenience.  It's thick, not drippy lotiony, and realy moisturizes nicely and isn't sticky-gooey.