Occasional Contributor

Re: What's is your favorite hand cream?

After living in AZ for 15 years in the low humidity, I finally discovered O'Keeff's Working Hands.  Walmart carries it, as does Home Depot! I can heal cracked heels and cracks in hands almost overnight. A little goes a long way. It sure isn't glamorous, but it works!

Honored Contributor

First Aid--bought the TSV yesterday.

Esteemed Contributor

I use two. Josie Maran's hand cream in the am and pm.  I use First Aid Beauty cream for every time I wash my hands or use cleaners.  Neither are greasy and absorb quickly. They keep your hands feeling soft even if in some water. I would use Josie's all day long if I could afford it but the First Aid Beauty cream is a good product as well. It works great on the feet, too.The nice thing about First Aid is that you get a large jar so it is more budget friendly. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Sorry, it's a tube, but Skinn Hand Restore is my absolute fave!  

Same here. I like the tube because it makes it easy to keep in my work tote. 

Me too- and cruelty free! Yay!

Trusted Contributor

Skinn's Hand Restore gives me the best results and I like that it is in a tube.  I didn't use it when it used to come in a jar and I've only recently really started using an actual hand cream.  I like that it doesn't wash off and I wash my hands alot.  Also, I love that it is cruelty free and no animal testing - thank you very much!

Super Contributor

I agree with foxie2 ... O'Keefe's Working Hands is the best I've ever used BUT as far as I know, it's only available in jar and tube.

Valued Contributor

My favorite is Lippman's Rich Girl, mostly because it has SPF. But more and more I find myself turning to just using Josie Maran body butter as handcream because it makes my hand look sooo supple and soft. 

Honored Contributor

Bliss High Intensity Hand Cream is my absolute fave.

However, I also like the Josie Maran body butter on my hands and feet.  Her actual hand cream in the tube was a dud for me.

I can tell you one I really dislike is EOS.  I bought 2 of them because they were on sale.  They aren't moisturizing enough at all. 

Honored Contributor

WEN 613 Nourishing Body Treatment.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

Hand Food by Soap & Glory (walgreens.com) - awesome stuff. This is what it says on the tube: "non-greasy hydrating hand cream with shea butter, macadamia oil & marshmallow".....yup - that's what it says! Feels like silk on the hands.