Valued Contributor

Re: What's in your shower this month?

{#emotions_dlg.wub}Amazing Grave olive oil scrub, Fresh Cream 3:1, Microdelivery, Peppermint Stick 3:1 (my kids love that one).

I use Hope in a Jar on my face after. Use Amazing Grace whipped body crème and Silent Night moisturizer. Silent Night is really a beautiful scent.

I have Fresh Cream body lotion by my bed to wear at night. It smells so comforting.

Downstairs bath, coconut snowballs by the sink to wash hands. I think that smells incredible too!

I LOVE Philosophy!!

Super Contributor

Hot buttered rum
Frequent Contributor

Lush Happy Hippy shower gel, Molton Brown Boucheron Shower gel and Magnolia Scents Lemon Poppy Seed Shower Gel (oh and a white bar of Dove)
Trusted Contributor

Carol's Daughter pomegranate whatever (use it or toss it stage as it was getting old), Ana wine soap from Basin.
Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.
Frequent Contributor

Sunday morning I would have said Me. I slipped and fell in the tub shower. My husband came in and tried to help me out. Told him I would have to do it myself. He said (jokingly) ""I'll go call 911."" Told him he had better be gone when they got me out.

Took about 10 minutes but I made it. I use Bath and Body's Sea Island Cotton Gel.

Regular Contributor

Philosophy's Peaceful Harmony, Pure Grace

Loccitane milk shea butter soap and Dove soap.

Josie Maran's body butter cleansing wash - I love this, the best moisturizing wash I have tried!

Trusted Contributor

On 1/17/2015 Lillyrose said:

Philosophy's Peaceful Harmony, Pure Grace

Loccitane milk shea butter soap and Dove soap.

Josie Maran's body butter cleansing wash - I love this, the best moisturizing wash I have tried!

Love the L'Occitane soaps. I haven't had any for a while, but I remember the lather being sooo creamy.

Frequent Contributor

BBW Apricot Vanilla
Contributor

Unconditional love olive oil ;-) I switch between that baby amazing and summer lol
Respected Contributor

I love this thread! I don't post on this forum often, but I am a Philosophy girl. I also love Wen and post on that forum a lot. I currently have fresh creme and lemon custard body wash in my shower. I use Purity to cleanse my face with my Clarisonic. I love the Hope in a Jar products, too. I have seen a huge improvement in my skin since I started using these products. I also use the whipped body cremes and the Grace Fragrances. I love all the Grace scents, but Living Grace is my favorite.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!