Valued Contributor

Re: What's going on with changes online @ the Q?

I don't like changes being made for no reason at all. The site has not been improved, is less user-friendly than before and is not stream-lined. So I called and registered my complaint.

Contributor

I don't like this new site either. The other one was much better. There's to much red color on the page, things are all over the place and I don't like the fact that we have to sign in EACH time now...especially when I'm checking on the status of items ordered. We used to be able to sign in and have that be remembered for the next visit. This is NOT a good choice, QVC! I agree change is good, but there is also no NEED to change anything or fix anything when it isn't broken! Don't start acting like Facebook, where they make changes every couple of weeks. It WILL push customers away. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Trusted Contributor

On 4/3/2015 Beauty Maven said:

I don't care for the change either. It's not as user-friendly, and it doesn't even look good. The older version seemed much more polished. This update looks elementary, and doesn't run as smooth from page to page as the previous version. Perhaps it was designed by the same company as healthcare.gov?!

Totally agree with you. However i think the worst web page is HSN, boy, try to navigate that one!

Valued Contributor

I miss the ability to go back to Homepage. This new site is NOT ""stinking cute""....it just stinks!!

Esteemed Contributor

I am still finding that scrolling on a page to view it is sooooooooo slow and hesitates a lot and even freezes at times! Very annoying, especially when before it worked perfectly and very Fast!!! Now it is touchy getting the page to scroll.
Valued Contributor

Every morning I come to QVC.com to check the "new arrivals" section. Usually, there are 30 to 40 items listed. This week, there have been under 20 each day and that includes items from the previous day at times. Sunday there were only 6. Those same beds and plants have been there for days! Then I tuned in to the Liz show this morning, and there was at least one new item that wasn't with the "new arrivals". I just don't get it.

Trusted Contributor

Change keeps you sharp, you'll be thankful in the long run.

Frequent Contributor

New site just crashed my browser. Don't like.
Regular Contributor

Guess they're ''improving''....but I don't like it at all.....(doubt that they care though)

Not applicable

The only way I can find anything is to do a search and then it's time consuming. Hate the new lay out!! Whom ever was in charge of the changes did NOT have QVC'S best interest. I'll just go to HSN I guess. Sorry but if you can't find it here and in a timely manner your'e going to loose customers. Go back to the way it was. If it wasn't broke don't fix it!