Honored Contributor

Re: What's going on with changes online @ the Q?

On 4/2/2015 Clover29 said:
On 4/2/2015 cgil said:

I can't find a link for their "as is" items...make it harder to shop...good idea!

http://www.qvc.com/AsIsProducts.content.html

You can still find the "as is", but it's a bit of a performance to get to. Go to Deals, then Clearance, then scroll down to the bottom of the left hand menu.

Wow, I've never used that section before. I always enter something like this into the search bar: Dooney +"as is". That gets me only what I'm interested in and I don't have to filter through shoes or dishes when I want a handbag.

Valued Contributor

The Evine and HSN websites are the worst. I'll take QVC's site over those two anytime.

Honored Contributor

I am already used to the changes and I am not great with tech stuff..it works okay for me
Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}{#emotions_dlg.glare} They're "fixing" the website again. Worst website ever! They are always tinkering with it and it never works properly. They need to just focus on fixing the things that are wrong and stop trying to "enhance" it, just fix it so it works the way it is and stop trying to make it better. That always makes it worse! Ugh.

Respected Contributor

On 4/2/2015 MalteseMomma said:

They are always ruining the entire site I honestly don't know why they want to irritate customers so much.

Little by little I am pulling away. I only come here to the boards now . I never shop here any more .

I only buy what I already have on A/D. I used to be one of the Q's big spenders and I NEVER watch anymore! I cannot believe it myself ..................lol

ITA with everything you said! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} I use to spend a lot of money here on Q but lately the frantic new hosts, the "like me on FB" blah blah and the new "no refund on shipping either way" news has made me seriously wonder why the Q is making their long time customers mad. This "April Fools" new home page is the cherry on top. {#emotions_dlg.mad} I think the new people in charge have gone coo coo for co co puffs.

Regular Contributor

Every so often QVC, HSN & EVINE change their site..... update, upgrade -

Usually at the beginning of the year and slight changes....

this time Q made a lot of changes it seems - Cleaner appearance, more streamlined, neater

I like it

Valued Contributor

I don't care for the change either. It's not as user-friendly, and it doesn't even look good. The older version seemed much more polished. This update looks elementary, and doesn't run as smooth from page to page as the previous version. Perhaps it was designed by the same company as healthcare.gov?!

Respected Contributor

The problem with the QVC website is not the changes but that the website never works properly - neither before nor after the changes. Why don't they beta test ""enhancements"" before visiting them on customers?

Honored Contributor

It's working fine for me.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

This seems to be the way with technology. I remember when my law office first went with computers, they brought in an outside training company and we were in a training class for a full week - thinking back, it's kind of funny to remember how we all had to learn how to use a mouse! Over the years, when there were "upgrades" we were given one day, then one hour training sessions. After the training, our IT people would walk around to answer questions as they came up and to help troubleshoot the inevitable glitches and bugs.

Fast forward a few more years and anymore we aren't even given any notice of "upgrades". We just come in to work, turn on our computers and find things look and work differently, and we are left to figure it out, or call the help desk and wait for them to call us back.