Esteemed Contributor

What's going on with changes online @ the Q?

Today I notice the whole qvc site is changed, can't find areas , when on one page can't find the go back to homepage etc. having the hardest time scrolling on a page of items, it just freezes and I don't move up or down !!!!! Please can someone fix this problem?? Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but I sure never have on qvc, have on other sites now and then. Also, why is it that they always have to change things , when everything worked and was fine before? Guess it is to give people something to do!! Changes for changes sake I guess. If they make it hard to Maneuver I just won't bother.....
Honored Contributor

Re: What's going on with changes online @ the Q?

Kitty, they 'enhanced' your shopping experience. I think there is a blog about it and I received an email.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I think we're expected to muddle through on our own. (I didn't receive any e-mail about a blog. Where's the blog, please?)

Trusted Contributor

I received an email, too. I always say "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". Sometimes people make changes just for the sake of change. I guess the computer people at QVC have to prove they earn their money.

Esteemed Contributor

They are always ruining the entire site I honestly don't know why they want to irritate customers so much.

Little by little I am pulling away. I only come here to the boards now . I never shop here any more .

I only buy what I already have on A/D. I used to be one of the Q's big spenders and I NEVER watch anymore! I cannot believe it myself ..................lol

Honored Contributor

Kitty, I'm at work and can't access blogs on this computer.

Look up near the upper left corner and you should see in red QVC: Community.

Click that and instead of selecting forums, select blogs and it should come up.

There might be something on the home page too

Honored Contributor

Here's a post from Viewpoints about the changes

http://community.qvc.com/forums/other-interests/topic/499921/announcement-by-qvc-team-new-site-navi...

Esteemed Contributor

This is just stupid! I agree with Gloria "if it ain't broke, font break it" !!! It is not enhancing my shopping experience one bit! It is causing me aggravation is all ! I still can't scroll up or down when viewing a page if items!!! Come on Q fix this !!!! Sooooo annoying!
Super Contributor

I can't find a link for their ""as is"" items...make it harder to shop...good idea!

Honored Contributor

When I first launched the page on my computer and even on my cell phone, it showed me where everything was located and asked if I wanted a tour. Did you get that?