Trusted Contributor

Re: What's everyone's favorite fragrance these days?

I have branched out into some boutique fragrances and while more expensive, they are so much more unique and I never smell them on others.  I am currently loving Montale Roses musk.

Super Contributor

My favorites are Giorgio Red, Victoria Secret's Rapture, Clinque's Aromatics Elixer, Elizabeth Taylor's Passion, Nest's Dahlia & Vines, Philosophy's Fresh Cream........my old favorites that I haven't seen in years were Jovan's Woman, Jovan's Frankincense & Myrrh 

Honored Contributor

@Shopper Mania wrote:

I never buy QVC, can't do it w/o smelling it 1st.  I use Clinique Aromatics, Estee Lauder Berdenautiful, and Elizibeth Arden Red Door. Sometimes just a body spray on hot days.

I just asked a lady here at work yesterday what she had on ? It smelled so good, it was Clinique Aromatics. She said it is very strong and you only need one squirt.I may have to give it a try. Right now I am enjoying Beach by Bobbi Brown......I have a couple of Fall Scents that I want to try, I can never remember the names, but Ulta carries them.......I smell them in magazines, and then I go to Ulta and smell them in person, and if I like it I will spray a little on and finish up shopping and check to see if I still like it before purchasing. I have purchased too many that do not smell that great on me, everyone's body chemistry is different....

Super Contributor

Bottega Veneta

Honored Contributor

@Campion wrote:

I took a chance on Sofia by Sofia Vergara (the "other" shopping site.) It surprised me that I liked it so much. Some perfumes irritate me--not this one. It has a lot of plummy fragrance up front and then dries down a bit woody. I used up the initial bottle and bought a larger one afterwards. It is something like Flower Bomb and La Vie Est Belle. 

It's sort of a fruity-vanillic-woody floriental. Very happy with it. 

I too love Sofia's fragrance and have owned it several times. La Vie Est Belle is one of my fav's too!

Valued Contributor

My favorites are Dolce & Gabana Light Blue, Alien by Thierry Mugler, Daisy by Marc Jacobs and Stella by Stella McCartney.  

Honored Contributor

My current favorites are  Aerin's  Waterlily Sun , Miss Dior Cherie Blooming Bouquet and Calvin Klein 's. Endless Euphoria .

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I wore nothing but Oscar de la Renta's original for over 30 years.  After I retired I started buying the fragranced lotions at BBW (isn't that a fun place to spend a hour?).  If I slather a lotion all over right after my shower, I can smell it lightly on my skin all day long - no cologne needed.  Now I change my BBW fragrance with the seasons.  I've been wearing Cotton Blossom and Sea Island Cotton all spring and summer. 

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

Nest Midnight, White shoulders, CHANEL #5.  Sometime a dab of Poison.  Someone posted,  JOVAN,S Woman, I used to get so many compliments wearing that.  There was also another called RODEO DRIVE or something like That.

Honored Contributor

My absolute 2 favorite fragrances are Stella by Stella McCartney and Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle, which I am out of.

However, I have quite a few fragrance mists and body lotions from B&BW and VS that I am trying to use up.