Honored Contributor

Re: What's best for the Neck?

@SilleeMee wrote:

I've been using Alpha Skin Care Body Lotion from head to toe including on my neck. It tingles a bit there but doesn't hurt and goes away in just a a very short time. If you know me then you know how much I love that Alpha lotion. Glycolic acid is my fountain of youth.Woman Happy

@SilleeMee 

Where do you purchase this product?  

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I've been using Alpha Skin Care Body Lotion from head to toe including on my neck. It tingles a bit there but doesn't hurt and goes away in just a a very short time. If you know me then you know how much I love that Alpha lotion. Glycolic acid is my fountain of youth.Woman Happy

@SilleeMee 

Where do you purchase this product?  

@Tinkrbl44 

I buy mine from Amazon. Ulta also carries it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I use Prai too---and I also put whatever oils.serums etc from my face  on my neck as well--but there is something about Prai that makes my neck look better--I'm 67 and have a decent neck. Prai smells good, but it smoothes and makes things kind of soft looking and moisturized. I have PTR neck and face cream to from a TSV set and that is ok--think Prai is better. and ---FYI---make sure you put these creams on the back of your neck as that is where wrinkles start----always in an upward motion too