Respected Contributor

Re: What's a good morning cleanser?

So many sound sound good...i like to see there are drug store brands that work. Oh, I used to love dr.denise cleanser...forgot about that one. I'll be looking into these...appreciate...thanks!!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Dazlin           I need to add that if you can find one with some mint in it, that will wake you up!  I am going to Google myself.  Cat Very Happy  P.S.  I just found one my Acure Organics for under $10 with organic ingredients, good for sensitive skin and mint.  I am buying it.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like this one.  Non-drying, smells nice, not too expensive.  Available at Wal-Mart.com, Lucky Vitamin, iHerb, Vitacost, Amazon and other places.  I even found a bottle of it at T.J. Maxx once.

Image result for Andalou Naturals Brightening cleanser

Andalou Naturals Meyer Lemon + C Creamy Cleanser

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

It depends on skintype to wash or not to wash with a cleanser in the morning imo....also a proper nightly routine of cleansing....I do not use a cleanser every morning... I don't wear foundation everyday but I still do a double cleansing at night...When I do not use a cleanser... I just wash my face with warm water...use a hydrating toner with a cotton round then an essence. If I am lazy for whatever reason with my nightly routine... which is not often... then I will use an oil cleanser in the morn.

Esteemed Contributor

The drugstore and supermarket have oodles of excellent cleansers - Neutrogena, Olay, CereVe.... just to name a few.  You don't need to spend big bucks to get your face clean.  Treatment cleansers are nice, but they're only on your face a minute or two - not long enough to really "treat" anything.   Everyone's skin is different and the ones we love, you may not.  That said, I'm a huge fan of the Neutrogena Deep Clean line, both the liquid and the cream.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

@Dazlin What is your skintype? Are you looking for just DS Cleansers?  I think CeraVe hydrating cleanser is excellent. Burts Bees has an argan, coconut oil cleanser. Those 2 are good for normal, normal/dry or dry skin.

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin Most of the time, my morning cleanser is now Cetaphil. I don't need a cleanser that's a makeup remover. My Vit. C is Skinceuticals serum that I apply after cleansing before moisturizer.

Respected Contributor

Basically my skin type is normal, but going toward the drier side. That Andalou cleanser mentioned here looks good too. I have some products from them, and I like the line. Thanks so much everyone...great suggestions!!!
Trusted Contributor

I actually just use a mixture of witch hazel and rose water on a cotton pad in the morning.  I shower and take off all my makeup at night so what's left on my face in the morning is just the skincare I put on before bed.  I also have heard that cleansing in the morning may be too harsh for skin, so I take the gentle route to be safe.

New Contributor

I have been using Dr. Denese facial cleanser to cleanse my face in the morning. Afterward, I apply LXMI Creme Du Nil so my face can stay moisturized. It is the best moisturizer I have found. You can find that moisturizer here on QVC.