Respected Contributor

Re: What’s Your Favorite Non-tinted Drugstore Lip Balm?

I use Aquaphor.

Honored Contributor

Sky Organics. They come in non-tinted naturally-flavored 4 or 6 packs. USDA certified organic.  There's a Sky Organics store on Amazon.

6-pack

71rxxmRRyuS._AC_SX352_SY330_.jpg

Respected Contributor

I'm always hesitant to recommend because just cause I like it doesn't mean others will. Given that, last year around the holidays I tried a two pack from the brand EOS. I got it at Walmart and the flavors were like Mint Chocolate and something else appropriate for winter...can't remember and there's no writing on the tubes. I like them. Mine add no color to the lips but I don't actually know if that's the case with all their flavors. Below is a similar one to the two I got but these are summer scents...and another pic of a larger pack. These pics came from Amazon but Walmart has them online, too, as well as other places no doubt. Another nice thing about them is the tubes are good quality and I think they're nice looking as they are pretty plain. HTH.

eos Super Soft Shea Lip Balm - Strawberry Peach and Pineapple Passionfruit, 24 Hour Hydration, Lip Care to Moisturize Dry ...  

EOS Super Soft Shea Lip Balm, 8 pack, 2 Strawberry Peach, 2 Toasted Marshmallow, 2 Pineapple Passionfruit, 2 Coconut Milk

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oops.  Non-drugstore. Woman Embarassed

Trusted Contributor

Soft lips Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Another vote for Softlips.  Comes in flavors too.  Best I've used plus and SPF.  Feels great and keeps my lips soft for a long time.  

Honored Contributor

Can't help with this one @JeanLouiseFinch   I wear color gloss/tint to bed Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I like the Ultra Conditioning Burt's Bees.  No tint, no scent, no flavor.

It's not a very pretty tube for gifting, but I prefer it over their regular balms.

Esteemed Contributor

Another vote for Burt's Bees!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

Burt's Bees for me, too...non-tinted and tinted. The non-tinted one I use has peppermint in it, I know some don't care for that but I like it. My lips chap very easily, and Burt's Bees has helped a lot with preventing that.

I usually get mine at Walmart.