Esteemed Contributor

Re: What's Your Favorite Lipstick?

On 3/3/2015 Crisso said:
On 3/3/2015 betteb said:

Laura Mercier Stickgloss in Peony

Nice one. It brought to mind of one of my favorite evening lipsticks from the 80s - Clinique's Grape Iris. I think it was discontinued.

Crisso, I remember that Clinique shade. I'm pretty sure they used to put it in their GWP's a lot?

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Contributor

I am still searching, any Chanel user's? Why is it SO expansive?

Trusted Contributor

Bobbi Brown's Sandwash Pink - it's a beige pink. My lips can get dry so I usually wear just a dab of Bobbi's white brightening gloss over it, it's just a transparent white gloss that can soften any lip color.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/4/2015 FluffybytheSea said:

I am still searching, any Chanel user's? Why is it SO expansive?

It is spendy, LOL, mostly because of the name, but I have always found the quality of Chanel to be top notch.

Even if your are wearing jeans and a t-shirt, there is something about putting on that Chanel lipstick that makes you feel like a million bucks{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Contributor

Do they do GWP? LOL!

Contributor

O/T, But watching RHBH, Good Grief! Grown women behave like that?

Esteemed Contributor

Do they do GWP? LOL!

I don't recall ever seeing one. Maybe a cosmetic bag or something with a fragrance at holiday time. I would be nice, wouldn't it?

If you like GWP's, check out gwpaddict.com. She lists all the GWP's from all brands. Smile

Super Contributor

On 3/4/2015 betteb said:
On 3/3/2015 Crisso said:
On 3/3/2015 betteb said:

(pic deleted)

Nice one. It brought to mind of one of my favorite evening lipsticks from the 80s - Clinique's Grape Iris. I think it was discontinued.

Crisso, I remember that Clinique shade. I'm pretty sure they used to put it in their GWP's a lot?

Great memory, betteb. Come to think of it, I don't think I ever actually purchased one individually because it was in a GWP so often! my friends and I would stalk the Clinique GWP times for every department store and only buy staples at that time - usually for the lipstick that was included. I have your and Bella's "problem" - so many lipsticks (often duplicates) and so little time. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Esteemed Contributor

O/T, But watching RHBH, Good Grief! Grown women behave like that?

Well, I guess I'm not a good judge, because I don't watch reality TV, but isn't a lot of that for the camera?

I get plenty of reality in real life. I watch TV to escape reality{#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/4/2015 Crisso said:
On 3/4/2015 betteb said:
On 3/3/2015 Crisso said:
On 3/3/2015 betteb said:

(pic deleted)

Great memory, betteb. Come to think of it, I don't think I ever actually purchased one individually because it was in a GWP so often! my friends and I would stalk the Clinique GWP times for every department store and only buy staples at that time - usually for the lipstick that was included. I have your and Bella's "problem" - so many lipsticks (often duplicates) and so little time. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Oh yes, I am a lipstick junkie. I still stalk all the GWP's, accross all brands, and buy when they have one I want. I get emails everyday from gwpaddict.com. She tracks them all and where to get them.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}