Reply
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,752
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: What's Your Favorite Lipstick?

On 3/3/2015 Crisso said:
On 3/3/2015 betteb said:

Laura Mercier Stickgloss in Peony

Nice one. It brought to mind of one of my favorite evening lipsticks from the 80s - Clinique's Grape Iris. I think it was discontinued.

Crisso, I remember that Clinique shade. I'm pretty sure they used to put it in their GWP's a lot?

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Contributor
Posts: 20
Registered: ‎10-08-2012

Re: What's Your Favorite Lipstick?

I am still searching, any Chanel user's? Why is it SO expansive?

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,136
Registered: ‎11-02-2010

Re: What's Your Favorite Lipstick?

Bobbi Brown's Sandwash Pink - it's a beige pink. My lips can get dry so I usually wear just a dab of Bobbi's white brightening gloss over it, it's just a transparent white gloss that can soften any lip color.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,752
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: What's Your Favorite Lipstick?

On 3/4/2015 FluffybytheSea said:

I am still searching, any Chanel user's? Why is it SO expansive?

It is spendy, LOL, mostly because of the name, but I have always found the quality of Chanel to be top notch.

Even if your are wearing jeans and a t-shirt, there is something about putting on that Chanel lipstick that makes you feel like a million bucks{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Contributor
Posts: 20
Registered: ‎10-08-2012

Re: What's Your Favorite Lipstick?

Do they do GWP? LOL!

Contributor
Posts: 20
Registered: ‎10-08-2012

Re: What's Your Favorite Lipstick?

O/T, But watching RHBH, Good Grief! Grown women behave like that?

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,752
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: What's Your Favorite Lipstick?

On 3/4/2015 FluffybytheSea said:

Do they do GWP? LOL!

I don't recall ever seeing one. Maybe a cosmetic bag or something with a fragrance at holiday time. I would be nice, wouldn't it?

If you like GWP's, check out gwpaddict.com. She lists all the GWP's from all brands. Smile

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor
Posts: 1,288
Registered: ‎11-08-2011

Re: What's Your Favorite Lipstick?

On 3/4/2015 betteb said:
On 3/3/2015 Crisso said:
On 3/3/2015 betteb said:

Laura Mercier Stickgloss in Peony

(pic deleted)

Nice one. It brought to mind of one of my favorite evening lipsticks from the 80s - Clinique's Grape Iris. I think it was discontinued.

Crisso, I remember that Clinique shade. I'm pretty sure they used to put it in their GWP's a lot?

Great memory, betteb. Come to think of it, I don't think I ever actually purchased one individually because it was in a GWP so often! my friends and I would stalk the Clinique GWP times for every department store and only buy staples at that time - usually for the lipstick that was included. I have your and Bella's "problem" - so many lipsticks (often duplicates) and so little time. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,752
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: What's Your Favorite Lipstick?

On 3/4/2015 FluffybytheSea said:

O/T, But watching RHBH, Good Grief! Grown women behave like that?

Well, I guess I'm not a good judge, because I don't watch reality TV, but isn't a lot of that for the camera?

I get plenty of reality in real life. I watch TV to escape reality{#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.lol}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,752
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: What's Your Favorite Lipstick?

On 3/4/2015 Crisso said:
On 3/4/2015 betteb said:
On 3/3/2015 Crisso said:
On 3/3/2015 betteb said:

Laura Mercier Stickgloss in Peony

(pic deleted)

Nice one. It brought to mind of one of my favorite evening lipsticks from the 80s - Clinique's Grape Iris. I think it was discontinued.

Crisso, I remember that Clinique shade. I'm pretty sure they used to put it in their GWP's a lot?

Great memory, betteb. Come to think of it, I don't think I ever actually purchased one individually because it was in a GWP so often! my friends and I would stalk the Clinique GWP times for every department store and only buy staples at that time - usually for the lipstick that was included. I have your and Bella's "problem" - so many lipsticks (often duplicates) and so little time. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Oh yes, I am a lipstick junkie. I still stalk all the GWP's, accross all brands, and buy when they have one I want. I get emails everyday from gwpaddict.com. She tracks them all and where to get them.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines