Honored Contributor

Re: What's Your Favorite Lipstick?

Laura Mercier Healthy Lips (sheer bright rose) from the Sheer Lipstick collection. For spring/summer Kissed Lips from the same collection but Laura discontinued it. It is a beautiful coral. The sheer collection is not heavy on the lips but you do receive the color.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

On 3/3/2015 KatCat1 said:

Laura Mercier Healthy Lips (berry) from the Sheer Lipstick collection. For spring/summer Kissed Lips from the same collection but Laura discontinued it. It is a coral.

Don't you hate when they do that?! TM had one called Hong Kong that I just loved. I wore it all the time. When I next went to buy it -nope. Maybe that is when the lipstick obsession began. Yeah, that's it. It's all Trish McEvoy's fault.
Super Contributor

On 3/3/2015 betteb said:

Laura Mercier Stickgloss in Peony

Nice one. It brought to mind of one of my favorite evening lipsticks from the 80s - Clinique's Grape Iris. I think it was discontinued.

Super Contributor

I can give 1 brand, but have 2 fav's: Bite 1. Retsina (natural pink) 2. Fig (nude rose) 3. Musk (pink brown) -did I say 2? ~smiles, SnowKita
Honored Contributor

My new obsession is Bite lipstick in Zin

Super Contributor

On 3/3/2015 beach-mom said:

Super Contributor

On 3/3/2015 beach-mom said:

. --Vouvray & Zin are next up on my 'to try' list.
Occasional Contributor

Estée Lauder Frosted Apricot... Perfection in a tube!!!
Honored Contributor

Loreal infallible lip rouge Java Jolt. I can only get it on line because they discontinued selling it in stores . I use to wear Cover Girl long wearing lipstick number 900 and that was discontinued. It is hard to find a lipstick that does not have some type of red tones. Some of us just want earth tones. I get it from Buymebeauty.com If any of you are looking for something that may have been discontinued try this site. They just may have it.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/3/2015 Southern Fried Chick said: betteb, is the peony shade, pink, rose, or berry?

I would say it's a pinky/rose shade. Laura mercier dot com describes it as a deep aubergine plum...but I really don't see the plum. I think anyone who can wear a pink shade could wear it.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines