Contributor

Re: What's Your Favorite Lipstick?

So true, the older I get , the more I dislike cold Weather but I do love where I live

Contributor

very nice chatting with you, g'nite{#emotions_dlg.huh}

Honored Contributor

Revlon Super Lustrous in Rose and Shine - very moisturizing and a subtle color for every day wear.
Respected Contributor

On 3/4/2015 betteb said:
On 3/4/2015 FluffybytheSea said:

As for the lipstick, never could find the right shade for me, I do not look good in pink, or orange, I think a pinky brown maybe?

It really depends a lot on your coloring. Like me, I'm naturally a dark blonde with blue eyes and a light/medium complexion. I look best in pink based shades, and some going over towards coral, but not too much.

Here is a quiz that is supposed to help you find your best shade.

http://www.youbeauty.com/quizzes/lipstick

This is the website sponsored by Dr. OZ and his partner. Also they have a book on this topic

Esteemed Contributor

Yes!

Esteemed Contributor

This is hard to say for me! I really do like a lot of lipsticks, and there are still those I want to discover.

The best lipstick, though, that I ever had was from Coty, but alas!

Respected Contributor

Rimmel #14
Trusted Contributor

Estee Lauder's mauve glacé. They stopped making it over 10 years ago but it is still my favorite. Great by itself and was perfect layered over any deep color. Best lipstick ever and I have not found any of their colors replaces the perfection of the creaminess of mauve glacé.
Valued Contributor

I have lots of favorites but one I always seem to go back to is L'oreal Toasted Almond.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/4/2015 cuddlesmama said:
On 3/4/2015 betteb said:
On 3/4/2015 FluffybytheSea said:

As for the lipstick, never could find the right shade for me, I do not look good in pink, or orange, I think a pinky brown maybe?

It really depends a lot on your coloring. Like me, I'm naturally a dark blonde with blue eyes and a light/medium complexion. I look best in pink based shades, and some going over towards coral, but not too much.

Here is a quiz that is supposed to help you find your best shade.

http://www.youbeauty.com/quizzes/lipstick

This is the website sponsored by Dr. OZ and his partner. Also they have a book on this topic

It's just the first site that came up with a Google search, there are tons of them out there. I'm not a Dr Oz fan.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines