Respected Contributor

What's The Best Cream Facial Hair Remover?

Any recommendations for a cream hair remover that doesn't burn the skin?  TIA

Contributor

Re: What's The Best Cream Facial Hair Remover?

I love the Olay hair removing cream. It comes with a stick of waxy stuff to protect your skin and then the cream to put over it.

Recently I have been dermaplaning with brow razors I got for $3 from Walgreens. This has been working out better for me and it also exfoliates the skin!
Regular Contributor

I cannot recommend anything. Everything burns my face, every brand ! I only have a few chin hairs so now I get it treaded. Its the best !!! It last longer and NO REDNESS.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Surgi-Cream never bothered my easily irritated skin. But oddly the stuff that comes with it to soothe the skin afterwards did when I used it so I stopped using that since I didn't really need it and just did the cream itself. I've sinced moved on to the microwave version but would go back to the cream if they discontinued making the microwave version.

Esteemed Contributor

My honest opinion is to pick up your razor and shave!

Used everything on the market for my upper lip, never cared for any of them. One day I used my razor, it was fast, easy, didn't hurt, and doesn't make the hair darker or thicker. Perfect!!

Esteemed Contributor

Any brand I've tried doesn't burn at first- but halfway into the container it does. And they don't  remove the hair fully either! I use an epilator on my chin and upper lip - it has an adjustment period because it does sting at first. But it gets rids of the hairs fully, they come back slowly and thinner. The hairs come back within a day-  they're thicker and appear darker.

Don't use hair removal cream. They smell very bad. I think you can't tolerate it!! Rather go for laser treatment though it's expensive.
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

My favorite is Avon SSS Facial Hair Removal Cream.

Respected Contributor

You are bumping up an OLD thread from two years ago!

Honored Contributor

I use a women's electric shaver for that and it works great.  Fast and easy.Cat Happy

kindness is strength