Frequent Contributor

Re: What's THE BEST lengthening mascara

(Sticking resolutely to the topic here....mascara)

Another vote here for the Maybelline Colossal Volume in the yellow tube. Wow - this stuff just blows away the competition for me. I have, and like, some more expensive mascaras, but this little wonder gives me the lashes I had back in my 20s.

Respected Contributor

I have used Lancome Defincils for years. It's pricey but well worth the money for me. I highly recommend it!
Honored Contributor

Dior Iconic Overcurl Mascara-this stuff is amazing!!!!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I like the loreal telescopic for length then a coat of the voluminous or the too faced(better then s e c k s. I got a trial tube in a kit. Probably won't repurchase because the loreal is just as good and cheaper.)
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

First of all, I use latisse, I have been for two years. My lashes came back in but just not thick enough (lost them when I had shingles). I use the 3D mascara kit (2 piece) by Younique (get on the internet). I have NEVER used a product like this. It actually makes you look like you have false lashes on, does not flake and comes off with eye remover just great. Give it a chance, you won't be sorry.

Honored Contributor

sisley phyto-extreme mascara

I also think Perricone No Mascara mascara does it for me. I can get them to hit eyebrows just about.

Super Contributor

Everyone has their preference, but I really, really like the Tarte Gifted mascara. It makes my lashes look so lush and full! Just lovely.

Contributor

Lancôme definicil for length for sure.
Super Contributor

On 1/21/2015 XxMoniquexx said: Lancôme definicil for length for sure.

Are you also Noseworthy CornDish?