Honored Contributor

What's On Your Sephora VIB Sale List?

Sale starts Friday.  Do you have a list?  Mine changes daily.  I think my purchases will consist mostly of skincare and hair products.  What are you buying?

DH is in the kitchen cooking dinner and I'm watching KC Chiefs football game.  What's wrong with this picture?  Nothing, nothing at all wrong with this picture Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Re: What's On Your Sephora VIB Sale List?

@monicakm @Well you must be thrilled about the outcome of that game! 

Honored Contributor

I have nothing on my Sephora list yet. Not sure I'll take advantage of the sale this time. Your "boys" trounced my "boys." That was painful. LOL
Honored Contributor

I'm not a VIB. Apparently I have to spend $175 more to reach VIB status. I feel so inadequate...LOL!  I have a few things in my cart but they sure don't add up to $175.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

I have 118 points till I reach my next $500 level that's good for $10 off (I understand Ulta's point system is better than Sephora's).  So I'll make an order for $118, reach my $10 reward and put that towards the rest of the items on my list.

Honored Contributor

@Franklinbell 

Well you must be thrilled about the outcome of that game! 

You could say that Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

As of right now, this contour is out of stock.  Hoping it comes back before the sale is over.  Don't forget, Sephora brand is 30% off.

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Sephora Colorful® Face Powders – Blush, Bronze, Highlight, & Contour 35 Second Chance 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g Sephora Quality, Way-Nice Price Sephora Quality Way-Nice Price

Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

Perhaps my Sephora points will build up quicker now that I have decided to no longer shop at Ulta.  I never really shopped much at Ulta, really, but because they have more stores on O'ahu than Sephora I just got used to it.  There are enough Sephora's that if I want to go, I can find a good reason to make the trip into town...like next Saturday's waxing apppointment...LOL!  The salon is 3 minutes away from a Sephora.  On my list is the Hourglass primer.  Is this the one you use?

CF6E3744-3343-4354-8DA1-2A0FDC579253.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Yes, that's the one @SurferWife  Hope you like it!

Honored Contributor

@monicakm   I had a short list and removed the items from my cart. Several dept. stores have had 25% off beauty  over the last several months and I purchased the few things I needed/wanted.

What's on your list?