Respected Contributor

What product have you found that helps fade age spots?

On going problem with fading those horrible "age spots." Has anyone found something that really works at fading?
Respected Contributor

Re: What product have you found that helps fade age spots?

No.  Good old lemon juice works as well as the super expensive creams from the derm.

Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty...I recently started using Peter Thomas Roth's DE-SPOT Skin Brightening Corrector and within a few weeks can see my sun spots visibly fading, I recommend it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

Apple cider vinegar. Big fan. Google search can tell you many benefits. I apply once a day to age spots on hands and all over my face as a toner and it has really worked. I don't dilute it but some do depending on what your skin can tolerate. I really like Bragg's Organic, most supermarkets have it. Now I am careful to use lotion with SPF, even on my hands. I also drink it mixed with warm water as a tonic. Has really helped calm down chronic urinary tract infections. Good luck!

Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty

I am having good luck with Seabuckthorn oil... which someone on the boards here mentioned that it worked and it does!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

Sadly - none.

And I love reading the posts from posters who have had success with various products. Some of those products I've tried but they have not worked for me.

Of course YMMV and if so, great! And I'll keep reading and trying suggestions. Next up - apple cider vinegar.

Honored Contributor

I have peeled some off with wart removed, BUT I AM   NOT, REPEAT    N   O   T    RECOMMENDING THIS.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Loreal serum absolute make up. I think its part of the visual lift line.  I had a dark spot the size of a quarter on my cheek  that no makeup could cover. by the time i was done with the bottle no more spot!

Honored Contributor

Derm docs in this country still prescribing 4% Hydroquinone, use it for 3 months, then stop. worked like a charm for me. You can try OTC Nadinol which is 3%.

Respected Contributor

Thanks everyone for all your posts. Sometimes I just want to give up on all this "BEAUTY" stuff. I can see why when some women just give to the "FRUMPY" look.......! Have a great evening. Watching "E on the Red Carpet" Pre-Grammy Show. Talk about "BEAUTY!"