Valued Contributor

Re: What perfume are you wearing today?

I just received and am wearing Alien by Thierry Mugler which I purchased with my Ulta rewards money.  So far, I'm loving it. 

Trusted Contributor

Narciso by Narciso Rodriguez: Received a sample of this pretty perfume which I could still smell 7 hours later. This was recently released. I'll need to try it a few more times before deciding to purchase.

Narciso Eau de Parfum captures a femininity that fascinates and reveals the seductive power of women. It's a beautiful woody, musky, floral that creates an addictive attraction.

Notes:
- Top: tender floral accord, gardenia, rose.
- Middle: sensual musk accord, amber, musk.
- Base: assertive woody accord, red cedarwood, white cedarwood, vetiver.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

So for the last few days or so I've been wearing Guess Dare eau de toilette spray. I think this may be a discontinued fragrance though as I saw this at Winners in Canada a few weeks ago and then London Drugs got a few gift packages of eau de toilette and body lotion and put them on clearance. I bought one of the gift packs even though I don't want the lotion as I do like the fragrance. I tried this in store for a few months so I do like it.

Honored Contributor

I'm getting over a sinus infection (and slight cold), so perfume/essence is still a bit too strong for my senses right now. 

I've been misting my face with Wen Replenishing Treatment Mist. I've been using Bamboo Green Tea (my favorite), and Fall Apple Spice which reminds me of crisp, sunny fall days. 

Earlier this week, I was misting my face with the Tea Tree scent of the Wen Replenishing Treatmeent Mist since tea trea has antibacterial properties. It was kind of comforting.Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Ysatis by Givenchy

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Just received a sample of Penhaligon's Juniper Sling (inspired by gin??)

I suppose I smell a bit like a dry martini now! It's actually quite nice; very crisp and fresh..

Regular Contributor

Perry Ellis ~ Spirited

Respected Contributor

I got a sample of Marc Jacobs Decadence and I've got that on today.  I'm thinking about buying it.

I can't quit smelling my arm.  It is heavy (usually I don't like), sensual and warm.  I know this is crazy, but it smells like a sweet cigar.  LOL

Valued Contributor

Liquid Cashmere-Donna Karan

Regular Contributor

I Coloniali ~ Ardent Amber

Notes:  jasmine, sandalwood, musk.