Respected Contributor

Re: What perfume are you wearing today?

I'm also waiting for my bottle of Paul Smith Rose, ordered thanks to the same recommendation on the other thread.  My only concern is that when it does get here, it's going to be sitting in a mailbox at 95 degrees for about five hours until I get home from work. I hope the heat doesn't change/destroy the fragrance. Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

Ok scratch that, I don't know if I just wasn't in the mood for it, or if I actually don't like it but I washed off the Nest Indigo and switched to Versace Bright Crystal. I have been in a floral mood so maybe that's it. It's so pretty.

@jaxs mom @nyc1

Some time back, I ordered a mini sampler set of NEST perfumes from the Q. The two I ilked were Midnight and Paradise. However, the scent disappeared within 30 minutes.

I kept wondering how anyone got all those scent compliments. Did they layer it on all day? Hmmmm.

Meanwhile, I'm waiting for my order of Paul Smith Rose to arrive (based on a recommendation on another thread)!

02009099100_4.jpg

I ended up putting Midnight Fleur on yesterday when my husband got home from work ( the Versace disappeared on me very quickly) and I can still smell it on me this morning. He apparently loves the Nest Midnight Fleur. 

@jaxs mom

I think Midnight Fleur (which I like, but it disppears so quickly), is great for those people in our lives who come close enough to nuzzle our necks! {Folks standing a couple of feet away get nothing, alas.}

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm wearing Wolf Cub perfume oil by Strange Charm Design ( an ETSY store), it has fir, cedar, lavender and musk scents. My husband loves it. I think it's unisex. 

I've always loved perfume oils. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

Ok scratch that, I don't know if I just wasn't in the mood for it, or if I actually don't like it but I washed off the Nest Indigo and switched to Versace Bright Crystal. I have been in a floral mood so maybe that's it. It's so pretty.

@jaxs mom @nyc1

Some time back, I ordered a mini sampler set of NEST perfumes from the Q. The two I ilked were Midnight and Paradise. However, the scent disappeared within 30 minutes.

I kept wondering how anyone got all those scent compliments. Did they layer it on all day? Hmmmm.

Meanwhile, I'm waiting for my order of Paul Smith Rose to arrive (based on a recommendation on another thread)!

02009099100_4.jpg

I ended up putting Midnight Fleur on yesterday when my husband got home from work ( the Versace disappeared on me very quickly) and I can still smell it on me this morning. He apparently loves the Nest Midnight Fleur. 

@jaxs mom

I think Midnight Fleur (which I like, but it disppears so quickly), is great for those people in our lives who come close enough to nuzzle our necks! {Folks standing a couple of feet away get nothing, alas.}

I have a lot of fragrance sensitivities and allergies so I'm trying to find a balance between long lasting but not not too strong on me and  light to medium sillage. 

Contributor

Chanel Chance Eau Fraîche cocktailed w Perlier Snowdrop, but I am looking for something new!

Respected Contributor

"KAI" EDP cocktailed with Bobbi Brown "Beach"- perfect summertime mix.  Heart

Honored Contributor

I'm wearing a light, floral Jasmine essential oil today. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I'm giving Versace Bright Crystal another try. I love the scent, but I need to stay longer. 

Honored Contributor

Wen Summer Honey Peach EDP

Valued Contributor

Muse by Estee Lauder

Every perfect gift is from above.