Regular Contributor

Re: What perfume are you wearing today?

Rasasi ~ Oud Al Mubakhar

Notes:  Rose, saffron, musk, sandalwood, geranium, iris.

Super Contributor

Black Orchid/Tom Ford

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

Fendi Eau de Parfum (original formula). It's the only rose fragrance that I like, and I love my Fendi. Smiley Happy

@bebe777, I just saw a new Dolce perfume, Rose Excelsa. Sephora is carrying it but I didn't see it at Nordstroms. You may want to check it out. I just read an article in a magazine that said the scent of rose helps with sleep at night, helps to get a person into the REM state of sleep. The writter recommended a spritz of rose scented perfume at night. So I'm definitely going to give that idea a try. And will sample the new Dolce perfume soon.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Trusted Contributor

I'm sampling Aerin Mediterranean Honeysuckle today. I just saw it in a magazine & wanted to try it and I do like it, reminds me a bit of Tom Ford Neroli Portofino but softer. I'm planning to buy a new perfume for spring/summer so this one is definitely a contender.

Escape to the sun-drenched, azure Mediterranean with this eau de parfum by AERIN Beauty. Sweet honeysuckle and sparkling grapefruit take you there, evoking lush flowers and shimmering beaches. Italian bergamot, sun-warmed and citrusy, and mandarin oil impart lasting freshness. Lily of the valley and lush gardenia build to the sensuality and richness of jasmine sambac absolute. It is a fragrance as magical and wonderful as its inspiration.

Notes: sweet honeysuckle, sparkling grapefruit, Italian bergamot, mandarin oil, lily of the valley, gardenia, jasmine sambac absolute.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Honored Contributor

@UMDTerpFan wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

Fendi Eau de Parfum (original formula). It's the only rose fragrance that I like, and I love my Fendi. Smiley Happy

@bebe777, I just saw a new Dolce perfume, Rose Excelsa. Sephora is carrying it but I didn't see it at Nordstroms. You may want to check it out. I just read an article in a magazine that said the scent of rose helps with sleep at night, helps to get a person into the REM state of sleep. The writter recommended a spritz of rose scented perfume at night. So I'm definitely going to give that idea a try. And will sample the new Dolce perfume soon.

@UMDTerpFan, thank you so much.That is so thoughtful of you to share this information. I will definitely check it out!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Today I had Fresh Cream spray body spray.........yesterday I had Indgio by Nest.........it is ok.  I love SI and I love Fracas and I love Hanne Mori Butterfly and Hanne Mori and I love Bon Bon by Victor someone and I love Roses Et Rains from L'Occatine.  So many nice fragrances and oh I like Wild Fox I think but I only buy rollar balls I think that is the best buy and they last and last and last........I did drop my Hanne Mori Butterfly and cried and I am not replacing it but I also love Carven and I lost that one and I got so many compliments and I got dennis Basso and I like it...........so I don't need fragrance for a long long time.  Getting a new car, mine was 14 years old has taken my extra spending money.  SO I kind of stocked up before I bought my car.  LOL 

For the precious lady who's husband bought her all she liked for holiday in fragrance..........what a blessing.   I love this topic it is great to see what other are wearing. 

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Tom Ford ~ Oud Wood

Honored Contributor

Tova Nights.

Respected Contributor

Viva La Juicy Rose

Esteemed Contributor