Regular Contributor

Re: What perfume are you wearing today?

BBW ~ Ocean

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This morning I cleansed my hair with Wen Spring Orange Blossom cleansing conditioner. I dabbed some of it on my pressure points and added some Wen Spring Orange Blossom Oil to my pressure points. Then I sprayed my hair with some homemade Spring Orange Blossom Replenishing Treatment Mist and added a few drops of oil to my hair.

-- bebe Smiley Happy  Wen FAQ - Wen 101 -- Wen News - periscope - Wen Quick Links - Wen Calendar - new & upcoming Wen products - QVC WEN forum - 613, BGT & MIF available Sept 19th Wen Sept 5th TSV - September Chat 2015 - Wen Abbreviations Glossary

Honored Contributor

@UMDTerpFan wrote:

@shoekitty wrote:

@UMDTerpFan wrote:

Pacifica Malibu Lemon Blossom. If you see my post earlier this week, I was sampling this perfume and thought it might be a pretty good dupe for Bobbi Brown Beach except it's a tad more lemony at first. I purchased it at Ulta today after deciding I really like it a lot and there have been several rave reviews on Makeupalley about it this week. Plus when I went to purchase it, the sales rep said he'd just sprayed it on himself! From Pacifica's website: This fresh scent captures the free spirit of the Pacific Ocean with Lemon Blossom, Litsea Cubeba, flowering Angel's Trumpet, fresh herbs and salty sea breezes. Runs $22 for 1 oz.

Shoekitty said

You are bad terpFan!  I went to Amazon and purchased it from your description!  There were 200 reviews with almost 5 stars!  I love lemon,I love a fresh, crip scent!  I love Beach perfume, I love ocean scents, I hope I love it.  LOL!

I also love the fact it is cruelty free, vegan, and ethical.  How great is that for a scent???

Muy bad Woman LOL. Please post back in a couple of days how you like it!

Shoekitty said

I LOVE it!  Came today and I love it.  So refreshing, especially in this hot weather.  I love the crips lemon, and the fresh ocean breeze than lingers.

Esteemed Contributor

Lately I've been wearing MAC's Turquatic, it's a light scent. I don't like the sharp plastic corners of the bottle though.

Super Contributor

Mod Noir/Marc Jacobs

Trusted Contributor

I'm really liking Armani's Aqua Di Gioia more and more all the time.  Been wearing it a lot lately.

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Honored Contributor

A.O.C. Lavender de Haute Provence Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Chloe Narcisse, for a light and breezy day Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Trish McAvoy #9-new adventure for me.

Regular Contributor