Honored Contributor

Re: What perfume are you wearing today?

Amazing Grace.Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Chloe Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I fancy you by Jessica Simpson.  I also wear her frangrance Fancy Love.  They are both very pretty.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Flowerbomb.

I love Flowerbomb, Pure Grace and Tom Ford Velvet Orchid.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Living Grace

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

je reviens by worth

Honored Contributor

Clover

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@lkat wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

I've been wearing PS.. Paul Sebastion,its a man's cologne..I use my sons, lol. Years ago when I was in the beauty biz..many women wore men's cologne..lol! Who knew?? Its very sensual!!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Paul Sebastian men's cologne.  I don't wear it myself but it's the only cologne my husband ever wears (probably because it's the only one I buy for himSmiley Very Happy)

Unlike most men's colognes it doesn't have that "sharp" smell,  it's very smooth and sexy.  I can see how it would smell wonderful on a woman.

For me, I have a lot of different fragrances but tend to wear Marc Jacobs Daisy in the hot months and Bottega Veneta in the cooler months the most.

@lkat wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

I've been wearing PS.. Paul Sebastion,its a man's cologne..I use my sons, lol. Years ago when I was in the beauty biz..many women wore men's cologne..lol! Who knew?? Its very sensual!!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Paul Sebastian men's cologne.  I don't wear it myself but it's the only cologne my husband ever wears (probably because it's the only one I buy for himSmiley Very Happy)

Unlike most men's colognes it doesn't have that "sharp" smell,  it's very smooth and sexy.  I can see how it would smell wonderful on a woman.

For me, I have a lot of different fragrances but tend to wear Marc Jacobs Daisy in the hot months and Bottega Veneta in the cooler months the most.

My ex also wore PS and he continued to buy if for my boys..lol! I love the scent..also love Daisy..my friend wears it.  Ikat..I think you have great taste, lol!Cat Happy

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Super Contributor

Thanks for starting a new thread on fragrance. Glad I came back to look for the old one.

Today, Aliage/Estee Lauder

Trusted Contributor

Caudalie Parfum Divin - Float away on a cloud of alluring scents with notes combining Bulgarian rose absolute, Moroccan rose essence, Virginia cedar, vanilla, and spicy pink pepper.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!