Trusted Contributor

Re: What perfume are you wearing today?

[ Edited ]

@Hilary77 wrote:
I'm wearing Philosophy Sea of Love. It smells like the ocean with a hint of solar musk.

I thought I'd never like a "new" Philosphy scent aside from my old faves, PG, IG, AG, FIL, and UL; I hated all the "newish" graces and loves, until I tried Sea of Love at Ulta. It's a winner!!!! Smiley Wink

I'm wearing 613 today, though! 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm wearing Bvgalri Pour Homme

I like spicy scents over floral ones, so I gravitate towards mens' colognes.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

Bank tellers and store clerks remind me why my favorite perfume is Bvlgari's Jasmin Noir: they always notice and ask what perfume I'm wearing, even though it's actually a light scent.

Top notes of gardenia, strong middle notes of jasmine, woodsy base notes. Heaven. Wearing today!

nd.13567.jpg

I agree with this one.  I normally only come in and read along.  Lost all of my 'posts' in the transition, but this is a great scent!  It is a light and lovely one... thanks for sharing this one!

Trusted Contributor

@mavornin wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

Bank tellers and store clerks remind me why my favorite perfume is Bvlgari's Jasmin Noir: they always notice and ask what perfume I'm wearing, even though it's actually a light scent.

Top notes of gardenia, strong middle notes of jasmine, woodsy base notes. Heaven. Wearing today!

I agree with this one.  I normally only come in and read along.  Lost all of my 'posts' in the transition, but this is a great scent!  It is a light and lovely one... thanks for sharing this one!

Interesting, I might have to sniff this one out.  I've always dismissed anything with "Noir" in the name as being too strong, heavy, dark, etc. which all translates to unpleasant or not to my liking.  But if that is not really the case, I might need to do hands on or nose on research for myself.  I love both gardenia and jasmine.

And speaking of gardenia, today I am wearing what I consider to be the very best in light unoffensive (some people don't like gardenia which is shocking to me, lol) gardenia - Kai...

Kai Kai for women

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Respected Contributor

Light Blue - Dolce and Gabana

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

I am wearng Summer Grace by Philosophy.  I purchased the super size here on the Q because I cannot find it anywhere else.  I am glad I was able to purchase it.  At first I thought it was different than when I had it 2 years ago but it is the same.  It would be nice if I could get locally.  I use to be able to purchase it from Saphora but no more. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm wearing Joan Rivers today.  It's turned out to be a special fragrance that I wear when I'm feeling down.  When I spritz a little "Joan" on, I try to make that my spirit lifter.  (DD had a miscarriage yesterday, so we're all "blue" and feeling really sad.  Needed Joan today.)

Respected Contributor

_6282648.jpg

Bvlgari's Jasmin Noir eau de parfum travel spray! Heaven. Just found my favorite perfume (notes of gardenia and jasmine) in a size I can carry in my purse, to refresh during long work days. Size: .34 oz

Anyone else have a purse version of a favorite perfume?

Respected Contributor

Tova Signature

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Regular Contributor

Thymes ~ Lavender

thymes lavender.jpg