Contributor

Re: What perfume are you wearing today?

[ Edited ]

Lisa Hoffman, French Clary Sage

"The clean and refreshing notes of French Clary Sage evoke bright summer days in the Provençal countryside. Sparkling watery notes harmonize with French Clary Sage, Yellow Freesia, and Cotton Accords to create a crisp, modern green fragrance."

Respected Contributor

@Candace wrote:

Lisa Hoffman, French Clary Sage

"The clean and refreshing notes of French Clary Sage evoke bright summer days in the Provençal countryside. Sparkling watery notes harmonize with French Clary Sage, Yellow Freesia, and Cotton Accords to create a crisp, modern green fragrance."

French Clary Sage sounds quite intoxicating! Thanks so much for introducing me to it!

lisa-hoffman-french-clary-sage-eau-de-parfum-d-20140617161129997~184565.jpg

Trusted Contributor

I'm wearing Chanel #22 today. One of my faves.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Trusted Contributor

Thanks for starting a fresh new What Perfume Are You Wearing Today thread. The old long standing that ran for about 5 years evidently didn't make the cut.  I posted on it often so I am happy to see it back.  I love frangrance and it's a very rare day if I don't wear some scent.

BCBG Max Azria Bon Chic Max Azria for women

Today I am wearing BCBG Bon Chic - a fruity floral, more fruity than floral.  I like both the juice and the bottle.

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Respected Contributor

Bank tellers and store clerks remind me why my favorite perfume is Bvlgari's Jasmin Noir: they always notice and ask what perfume I'm wearing, even though it's actually a light scent.

Top notes of gardenia, strong middle notes of jasmine, woodsy base notes. Heaven. Wearing today!

nd.13567.jpg

Honored Contributor

Fancy Love by Jessica Simpson-I love her perfumes, because I love a strong vanilla note in my fragrances, it meshes well with my chemistry!

Honored Contributor

@Hilary77 wrote:
I'm wearing Philosophy Sea of Love. It smells like the ocean with a hint of solar musk.

I want to try this one, I think I will see if Ulta has it to try it first!

Honored Contributor

I love Laura Mercier's almond coconut milk.  It has almond, coconut milk, jasmine, ylang-ylang, vanilla, etc. and I receive compliments all the time when I wea rit (must be the body chemistry) but everyone loves it.  I took advantage of her F&F going on now for 20% off.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Demeter's Blueberry - fruity and fresh

Contributor

I also love the unisex INIS Irish cologne!   For hot summer days I love Dolce and Gabbana's Light Blue cologne.