Honored Contributor

What percentage of your actual makeup do you buy on Q?

Love Gaura Geller Spackle Eye Primer. Mally's eyeliner and mascara.  That's it for me!

Respected Contributor

Re: What percentage of your actual makeup do you buy on Q?

I can find similar products for much cheaper at the drug store or Target.  Can no longer allow myself to spend that much on makeup. 

Trusted Contributor

Hmm...

It's, BBrown ..more but as I have a lot. I'd say 1/4th - 1/3? I buy here.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Respected Contributor

Buying less and less on Q. I am finding more and more the shipping carriers want us in my area to pick up packages at central points even though I pay to have an item delivered to my home. LaserShip is the worst and now UPS has started the same thing. It's a major pain plus it delays receipt by a day or two or whenever it's convenient for me to pick up. For this and a few other reasons trying to support local economy where possible.
Honored Contributor

Zero.  I don't buy a lot and have favorites at the makeup counter and drug store.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've tried some of the QVC makeup and most end up going back. I really don't like IT cosmetics. I think it makes me look older and DOES settle in the few wrinkles I have. Not good. I am devoted to Estee Lauder's Sumptious Extreme mascara, it just goes on beautifully, and stays put until you take it off. Clinique's BB cream has great coverage without making me look old or that I even have makeup on, but I get an amazing finish.As far as blushes and lipsticks, I go for apricots, corals, and more toward rust tones. I have a little red in my hair, and pinks are terrible on me. It's all a matter of choice, but I've gotten to know what works on me w/o having a drawer of rejects I'll never use. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think I'm at 90%. I have had eight hip procedures and am in pain daily or I'd shop locally much more as I'm in a larger city. I get suckered in by the presentation, too. For example, I saw Mally's newest palette in Musings of a Muse' email and didn't think much of it. Then I saw it on TV and wanted it after that. I did try to cancel as I read more of her products were being reformulated, so I'll just have to try it when it gets here.

Honored Contributor

@Shopper Mania wrote:

I've tried some of the QVC makeup and most end up going back. I really don't like IT cosmetics. I think it makes me look older and DOES settle in the few wrinkles I have. Not good. I am devoted to Estee Lauder's Sumptious Extreme mascara, it just goes on beautifully, and stays put until you take it off. Clinique's BB cream has great coverage without making me look old or that I even have makeup on, but I get an amazing finish.As far as blushes and lipsticks, I go for apricots, corals, and more toward rust tones. I have a little red in my hair, and pinks are terrible on me. It's all a matter of choice, but I've gotten to know what works on me w/o having a drawer of rejects I'll never use. 

******************************I never tried IT.  Everything works for me so no need to "reinvent the wheel"!  LOL!  My rejects I wear around the house.

Honored Contributor

None. I do enjoy watching the demonstrations.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

60%, I would say, WHEN there is a TSV/One Time Value.