Respected Contributor

Re: What one beauty product you buy over & over again.......

Prescriptives False Eyelash Plush Mascara

Urban Decay Glide-On Eye Pencil in Gunmetal (discontinued)

Honored Contributor

Mine would be BE bisque and/or Well Rested. I use it as a concealer around my eyes. Have tried and bought so many concealers that are awful and have always come back to bisque. I use it everywhere on my face/eyes.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

It could not be just one for me!  Smiley Happy

Tarte Lights Camera Lashes mascara

Clinique Take the Day Off Remover (no oily lashes or eye reactions)

SSC Glycolic Cleanser (using for about 4 years consistently)

Edited to add:  Josie Maran Argan Oil and Body Butter

Valued Contributor

Estee Lauder automatic lip pencil duo - Fig

Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder

Trusted Contributor

Purity and Bye Bye Undereye

Respected Contributor

I always buy these:

Biologique Recherche P50 Lotion

Biologique Recherche Masque Vivant

Isomers Copper-P

Skintifique Cleanser P

Honored Contributor

I am someone who - once I find a product I like -I will keep buying it until it gets discontinued by the manufacturer. I am very faithful to the products I love. When posters here talk about all the products they buy from all the different companies I am baffled. If you have say , a foundation you like , why would you buy a different one ? This really confuses me but , it's not my money! I have been using the same foundation , in the same shade for at least 4 or 5 years now. I have no desire to even look at any others. Same with my lipstick. I used a Laura Geller blush for years too , until she stopped making it. Now I have been searching for a new one for a while.

Honored Contributor

@151949wrote:

I am someone who - once I find a product I like -I will keep buying it until it gets discontinued by the manufacturer. I am very faithful to the products I love. When posters here talk about all the products they buy from all the different companies I am baffled. If you have say , a foundation you like , why would you buy a different one ? This really confuses me but , it's not my money! I have been using the same foundation , in the same shade for at least 4 or 5 years now. I have no desire to even look at any others. Same with my lipstick. I used a Laura Geller blush for years too , until she stopped making it. Now I have been searching for a new one for a while.

Cosmetics have come a long way. There are amazing new ingredients. That's why it's great to have an open mind. You don't have to try everything.

But it does take some brain power to understand what works for you personally and how to make wise decisions. And sometimes it's just trial and error. 

And yes, it's my $$$$$$. I don't care what someone else buys/wears nor what they think about my decisions even if it 'baffles' or confuses them. Woman LOL frankly, it's none of your business!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Love Elf Hi def powder.  Under $7 and less during Target beauty event. 

05a26b46-8dd9-41e0-9896-bc0794c8a5cd_1.0482002082ced11305c3d5b53ae24800.jpeg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Two Avon products I won't be without.  Always an extra (or two) on hand.

Solutions Dramatic Firming Cream and Anew Clinical Dual Eye Pro.  Fantastic products.  I've been using both for years.