Trusted Contributor

Re: What one beauty product you buy over & over again.......

@San Antonio Galwrote:
  • Clinique High Length Mascara
  • Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
  • Clinique Superpowder Double Face Powder
  • Wen

I'll use the above products for the rest of my days...

That's how I feel about Clinique's DDM Lotion and Lancome's Dual Finish Powder.  Years ago, I used Clinique's mascara you mentioned.  I should try that again.  My favorite mascara of all time was one by Max Factor.  Still miss that.

Trusted Contributor

The most basic thing--Dove beauty bar. 

Honored Contributor

@TaylorBrown  When I was a little girl my mom always used Dove as her go to. I have 2 sisters, we all used Dove when we bathed. I didn't really like it and think I had this conversation w/my younger sis in that we never felt totally rinsed off in the shower as we grew up.

Now I understand it's the moisturizers in the Dove that kep us soft. I am back to using Dove shower wash. I really do like it A LOT vs bath & body washes.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a few...

I alternate between an Andalou Naturals cleanser (the one in the purple bottle) and a Burt's Bees one with clary sage in it.

I love Juice Beauty brightening eye cream and will buy that over and over again if I can continue to get it on sale or with a coupon.

I have bought L'Oreal's Studio Secrets perfecting base (it's pink and it comes in a jar) for years to go on large pore areas.

It seems like most of the things I like wind up being discontinued or "improved" and I end up having to hunt for new products to replace them.  Hopefully the above products are not going anywhere.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

Redfin rewind and skinn cc cream. Much better than ITCosmetics.  

Honored Contributor

All my Skinceuticals skincare

Retin A 

Mally’s Waterproof eyeliners in black and sailor 

BB Foundation Stick

BB Corrector & Concealer

BB Tinted Moisturizing Balm SPF

Nars Multiples Orgasm (blush stick)

BE original foundation (wear to the gym)

****Of course, we all know as soon as we list our HG products, something for sure will be discontinued!

Honored Contributor

@walkingalwrote:

@San Antonio Galwrote:
  • Clinique High Length Mascara
  • Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
  • Clinique Superpowder Double Face Powder
  • Wen

I'll use the above products for the rest of my days...

That's how I feel about Clinique's DDM Lotion and Lancome's Dual Finish Powder.  Years ago, I used Clinique's mascara you mentioned.  I should try that again.  My favorite mascara of all time was one by Max Factor.  Still miss that.

Oh I miss my Max Factor Pan Stik 125 so so much.  I stocked piled off the Internet for a couple of years and the prices finally got so high I just had to let my stash disappear.  I have just a little bit in one last container and use on special occasion/events.  I know it is an old product at this point but I do love it and will finish regardless of old it gets.  Max Factor was the make-up of old Hollywood @walkingal.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

CoverGirl LashBlast Mascara--Orange tube, been using a looooong time. Gives me just enough volume, without adding length.

CoverGirl Outlast Lipstain #445--my lips but better color, sometimes I just put a clear balm over it, sometimes some sheer lipcolor. I still have color on my lips at 8 PM, after applying at about 7 AM!

Tressemme Hairspray Level 4--Holds great without being stiff or sticky.

Tressemme Shampoo & Conditioner, any of several formulas--I'm having to give up WEN for financial reasons, this is what I used before WEN (and occasionally during, LOL!) and I'm happy to go back to it. Currently mixing it with WEN. I've used the conditioner to shave my legs for years!

ETA:  How could I forget? Laura Geller's Balance & Brighten in Fair..I've used B&B since she came out with it and there was only one shade! I've lost count of how many compacts I've used. I always keep at least one backup, and currently have two in my stash. Best. Foundation. Ever. for my 63 y/o combo normal/oily skin!

Respected Contributor

Clinique Black Honey Almost Lipstick.........love it!

Respected Contributor

Philosophy Purity and Microdelivery Wash

i was just thinking last night that it’s weird that no one has copied Purity’s ability to wash your eye make up off without burning your eyes