Honored Contributor

Re: What one Beauty Tool have you bought and got results........

[ Edited ]

A few months ago I purchased a T3 travel hair dryer on sale.  Saved over $50.  It has all the features of a full size dryer but it is lightweight and serves two purposes -- home and travel.  Dries hair quickly without damaging the hair.

I almost forgot.  My Pop Sonic Leaflet.  Fits in the palm of your hand.  Cleans your pores and facial skin without causing broken capillaries.  Also, has a massage feature on the opposite side. Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

It’s a little navy blue plastic card with some letters and numbers on it. It works wonders.
Esteemed Contributor

A small, battery-operated razor that's about the size and shape of a ballpoint pen.  I use it almost every day for those little pesky hairs that pop up on my chin and upper lip.  Otherwise, I'm not a beauty tool person.

... and what @Mindy D said.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mine isn’t a tool but it’s been a miracle for my face - prescription Retin A. Learned about it on these boards 15 yrs ago and am so thankful. My tool would be Lightstim (I try to use 5 days week while watching tv)
Now I’m interested in checking out Nuface

Respected Contributor

The micro pedi. I think that is what is called. The roller for the feet. Mine is battery operated.   I really dont use it often but am so glad I have it for the times I need it. It really does a great job on the feet.  

Honored Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

Isavera fat freezing wraps. I've lost over an inch around my waist and it hasn't come back.

I've also gotten rid of a double chin and some jowling with this. Takes very few treatments to get the chin fat. Would not recommend if your skin is not elastic because it might not bounce back the way you'd want it to.

It is awkward to wrap the belt for the chin. I tell DH to stay away while I'm "Freezing." He's used to stuff like that.

@Porcelain   Would love to try this!  I think it's something that I will give a try in the new year!...I'm off to check out Isavera fat freezing wraps on Amazon.

Did you use the ones for the waist or thighs? TIA!

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

A few months ago I purchased a T3 travel hair dryer on sale.  Saved over $50.  It has all the features of a full size dryer but it is lightweight and serves two purposes -- home and travel.  Dries hair quickly without damaging the hair.

I almost forgot.  My Pop Sonic Leaflet.  Fits in the palm of your hand.  Cleans your pores and facial skin without causing broken capillaries.  Also, has a massage feature on the opposite side. Cat Very Happy

@Katcat1   I also love my T3 travel dryer!  It has dural voltage and I like to use it when we travel.  I don't care for hotel dryers.

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

Isavera fat freezing wraps. I've lost over an inch around my waist and it hasn't come back.

I've also gotten rid of a double chin and some jowling with this. Takes very few treatments to get the chin fat. Would not recommend if your skin is not elastic because it might not bounce back the way you'd want it to.

It is awkward to wrap the belt for the chin. I tell DH to stay away while I'm "Freezing." He's used to stuff like that.

@Porcelain   Would love to try this!  I think it's something that I will give a try in the new year!...I'm off to check out Isavera fat freezing wraps on Amazon.

Did you use the ones for the waist or thighs? TIA!

I've had the waist thing for longer so I used that on my chin. It actually works. I've been continually amazed.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This diamond foot file!...and yes, I love my Emjoi but this file really gets the job done and no batteries required. It smooths out my feet where my Emjoi left behind. It's not a cheese grater type file, it's a diamond file. I posted a large image so you can see it up close. That little file can go inside the handle, so it's hidden there but I have never used it. As you can see the file has two sides, one side coarse and bumpy and the other is for smoothing. It measures 8-1/2 inches long and the head is 3-inches wide. It's made of an easy-to-grip material so it won't slip out of your hands. There are over 400 reviews for ths file on Ulta, with an average rating of 4.8 stars. It's fantastic! Just get one...your feet will love it.Woman Happy

Earth Therapeutics Diamond File - $13, Ulta

1276910_1007.jpg

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee I bought that foot file after you recommended it here. It works so well. I just don't use it as often as I should, I get lazy about my feet in the winter.

"She is gone but she used to be mine"