Esteemed Contributor

Re: What one Beauty Tool have you bought and got results........

Facemaster

Esteemed Contributor

I want the FaceMaster

I didn't realize it was so expensive

Honored Contributor

Isavera fat freezing wraps. I've lost over an inch around my waist and it hasn't come back.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

You are going to laugh at me.  Sick of cheap plastic rat tail combs that don't feel good on the scalp. I ordered this wonderful comb from amazon.  It feels great in my hand and on the scalp.  I wish I had broken my old one sooner!!!

Rat Tail Comb Anti-Static Green Sandalwood Comb Fine tooth Wooden Comb with Thin and Long Handle for Women,Men and Girls by Webland

Rat Tail Comb Anti-Static Green Sandalwood Comb Fine tooth Wooden Comb with Thin and Long Handle for Women,Men and Girls

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

FOREO LUNA

i have several.....that is how much i love it. i keep one in the shower, one by my sink, one at our vacation home. i have also gifted them to my daughters. a wonderful way to cleanse your face.  i also use it on my ands and nails. the charge lasts a long time and it is easy to transport when you are going on vacation.

MICHEL MERCIER HAIR DETANGLER

i own two of these. i spray my hair with an after shower conditioner and then run these through my hair. the BEST hair detangler ever. no tugging, no major pain or pulling. they come in three designs. inexpensve and gets the job done. i have baby fine hair and own the pink version.....which is for fine hair. no more tangles!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@hopi wrote:

Facemaster

Also face master!!!!

I can prove it, when I use it consistently my appearance looks so much better.  I learned for my cruises....I start my face master every day and on the cruise I use it everyday and my pictures with hubby come out so much better.  

I can tell by the compliments and pictures!

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

Tomorrow I will start using the Michael Todd sonic make-up brush.  Just had to give it a try since I have until end of January to return.  Don't know if is worth the price and at my age if it is worth trying anything..

Respected Contributor

My Braun epilator. LOL

Honored Contributor

Finishing Touch™ --    My eyebrows grow from temple to temple.........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I've had found some great tools this year! If I had to go with one, I'd pick the Nuface.