Esteemed Contributor

Re: What new beauty product did you buy this week?

I bought:

Ouidad's Curl Immersion Cleansing Conditioner because the liter size was on sale at Ulta during their haircare event. It's her new formula for kinky curly hair textures I've had on my list to try; While there I also picked up IT's 4-in-1 Lipstick (color: Pretty Woman)

Tweak-d Restore Hair Treatment (a repeat purchase for me); and two sets of Smashbox Always Sharp Eyeliners.  They had a selection of duos on sale 2 for 1 during HSN's recent Beauty event. Fortunately, each duo was a set of colors we actually wear for day and night, and not the cartoonish brights and sparkly metallics we may buy, but rarely-- if ever, use.  

Honored Contributor

I purchased the Skinn TTV with the cleansers, I love his cleansers and I wanted to try the Hand restore and the wipes as well. I also purchaed the Neck Kit...I have lost some weight and really need to firm up my neck a little bit......I bought my husand Isomers Retianicin from the Isomers web site, since Evine is out of stock..... 

Honored Contributor

I picked up a $3 nail polish at Walgreens. A Sinful Shine foil color in rose gold - I don't remember the shade name.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick No. 671 Mink. It is an awesome nude.

9df74efe73208393e2bea10e8fd73c57.jpg

I like the looks of this lipstick. I took the shade # down and the next time I am out and about I think I'll pick one up. I have always liked Revlon Lipsticks. 

Contributor

I purchased several new lippies and glosses from the BareMinerals Gen Nude line. I am in love with the formulas because they are very moisturizing and have decent staying power. I don't usually wear lippies because I can feel them on my lips. The products in this line are wonderful! I hope they come out with a Gen Red and Gen Plum line.

Super Contributor

Hi Ednapsych, your palette is beautiful.  I almost got this in the Nordies sale, but I have so much to use up. 

Super Contributor

I bought a crayon Bare Minerals eye primer, nail files, and Sall Hansen gel polish remover. My daughter had a manicure with gel polish and is having a horrid time removing the polish. 

Trusted Contributor

I bought Josie Maran unscented mask (smaller in person than on TV) & really liked it. Too expensive, but my skin looked better after & other masks never did.& Vanilla Pear body butter, heaven!

Esteemed Contributor

I shocked myself and traveled to a brick & mortar store!

Trip to the EL counter & picked up Re-nutrive hand cream & restocked Sumptuous Extreme mascaras.  

The hand cream has near perfect 5 star reviews on Nordies site so we'll see. Mascara is my current HG.

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee Thanks for mentioning the Revlon lipstick. Bought it today. Love!