Respected Contributor

Re: What new beauty product did you buy this week?

I bought some Sweat Cosmetics mineral foundations. It is sweat and waterproof up to 80 minutes. I don't have A/C again this year at work during the summer, and again they say they are fixing it. I needed something that made at least part of my body look less like something the cat drug in out of the swamp! I tell you, I give it a work out, but don't wipe just pat dry. It comes in one of those slightly annoying brush dispenser things. Once loaded/primed it works well for applying makeup, doesn't spill, is quick and easy, plus small enough to carry in the purse.
Respected Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

Bought a tube of Jergens gradual self tanner.     I have been "trying" since June to get a little color, but I still look like a dead chicken............nothing seems to work on me.

I recommend Tan Towels (HSN)...no muss/fuss and they come in a lighter or deeper shade as well.  Best of all, your (faux) tan looks natural, no orangey or reddish hue.  I've tried other self tanning products, but always go back to Tan Towels😎

Tried them last year.     No luck.

aww...do you mean your skin doesn't accept the color from tanning products?  There's a new one at HSN called Tan Lux Self Tan Serum (good reviews)...goodness knows, each shopping channel offers so many...there's a plethora of self tanners out there, there should be one that will work for you...

Respected Contributor

intellawhite(sp) tooth whitening ts, from down south.

Valued Contributor

I caved and  bought a fabulous matte nude MAC eye shadow  palette in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale that I had been eyeing. I have never tried MAC and the beauty blogs I follow raved about this one.  

Valued Contributor

Product Image

Honored Contributor

Oh how could I forget to mention this...Paula's Choice Line Minimizer!  I can't hardly wait to use it.Woman Very Happy

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I finally took the plunge and bought a set of 6 Colourpop eyeshadows and a set of 6 Colourpop lippie stix.  I can honestly say the brand has been worth the hype for me.  The price can't be beat, the color payoff is great, the shade ranges are huge, and they are cruelty free!  

I also ordered 2 new NCLA nail polishes - Persephone and Saltwater baths.  I haven't received them yet but I have most of their holographic polishes and they are my favorite.

Respected Contributor

I'm waiting on a ColourPop order (ultra satin liquid lip sticks), bought the new Tarte Shape Tape concealer (love, full coverage but thinner than IT BBUE), my LQ Oxymoron matte glosses arrived (big shoutout to @suzyQ3 for this one!! Fab price and bomb product! Love them). I also got the set of 3 Mally liquid lipsticks in, thanks to a thread here about this set at an awesome price. I think that's it for the past 2 weeks. I've been super busy and laying low, so that has helped. Lol!

Occasional Contributor

I bought the IT Cosmetics Bye-Bye Make-Up Cleansing Balm.  I also bought a few Bobbi Brown products...No Smudge Mascara, a gel liner, a shimmer lipstick, a sheer lipstick, a nourshing lipstick and a no color lip balm.  I had been wanting to try her lipsticks so I chose one from a few of her different lines.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@10sluvr wrote:

intellawhite(sp) tooth whitening ts, from down south.

That is good stuff!