Respected Contributor

Re: What makes face butter so different?

@dianajo_67  here are the benefits listed for the face butter...

" Safe and effective for all skin types, this nutrient-rich hydrator intensely nourishes and protects skin with essential fatty acids and vitamin E while a synergistic blend of watermelon seed oil, shea butter, and fresh cucumber extract work together to leave skin in soft, smooth, glowing condition. Soothing aloe nectar aids in reducing the appearance of redness and fine lines while helping skin stay moisturized."  

I have used the body butter on my face if I am out of the face butter...The face butter was designed for the face so it does work a bit differently from the body butter..You can email Josie's CS & ask questions also.

For my skin this line has kept me wrinkle free & does everything I could ask of any products & more..Smiley Happy

** her website has more detailed info if that helps...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I ordered the TSV.  I have had some of her items in the past and have returned several.  I just realized I have been using the Argan Oil incorrectly.  I have been applying it right after cleansing when I use it.  She shows it used after your face cream.   I have a small sample of the milk and I'm going to start using that with the argan oil before my TSV arrives.

Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@dianajo_67 wrote:

I’ve watched numerous presentations, but I just don’t understand how the whipped face butter is any different from the whipped body butter.  For that matter, I’m not seeing how it could be any different than the milk that’s also made for the face.  Someone please educate me.  I love her body butter,  really really love the divine drip, but just not seeing why the face butter should cost so much more per ounce than the other stuff!  I’m missing something obviously.

@dianajo_67, I have never used it so I can't help you. I decided to pass on this TSV, I have oily/normal skin and think using all three products on my face at the same time would make me greasy.

------------------------------

Me too!!  The Argon oil makes my face break out, but I do like it for legs, arms and cuticles. 

I have considered the face butter, but am thinking that it will break me out too!!

@corita, I'm so ashamed of myself, I swore I wasn't going to buy this, I watched the presentation and folded like a cheap suit!

Respected Contributor

@Daysdee  Yes, I do the milk, face butter & her SPF in the morning.

at night I do the milk, face butter & oil...Smiley Happy 

Contributor

Thanks everyone for inputs.  I decided to pass.  Just couldn’t see it being different enough and I already have lots of her other stuff.