Trusted Contributor

Re: What kind of fluids do you drink? (?water)

@TwinkleBell wrote:

Bottled water?

Spigot water?

PUR pitcher filtered water?

Brita pitcher filtered water?

Water purification system installed in yr water source(s)?

@TwinkleBell  Two huge cups of coffee in the morning and Poland Spring all day long. An occassional real Coke, not diet or caffeine free about once or twice a year.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lots of bottled water

Vitamin Zero Water - no sugar, no calories, no artificial sweeteners

Green tea

Cold brewed coffee

Honored Contributor

I love Vitamin Water in various flavors and Fiji bottled water.  However, I do drink other brands of water too.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Zephyrhills is the "City of pure water" and we get it right out of the tap!!!!  Same quality as the bottled!

Super Contributor

A lot of bottle water, seltzer, coffee, a little diet soda.

Honored Contributor

tap water and bottled water;

Freeze diet ocean's spray cranberry juice and sip on during my morning bike ride it is like a slushy;  

one cup coffee;

cocktail every evening.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

I drink tap water filtered and cooled thru the refrigerator. Drink several bottles of Propel that I make from the powder to cut down using plastic bottles of Propel. Also drink watered down alovera daily. Have 2-3 cups of coffee daily. Occasionally a carbonated drink. Don’t buy bottled water now at all.
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Effie54 

What kind of iced coffee do you drink?  WM had a Great Value cold brew (kept with the sodas)  but for some stupid reason they stopped making it during the height of cold brew popularity.  Go figure.  I bought enough of it to make it worth their while Smiley Sad  I haven't found anything nearly as good.  I even  bought a cold brew machine and bought the Great Value ground coffee.  It's nasty.  I've tried Starbucks and Stoks in the bottles  I used to drink Chameleon Cold Brew but it moved out of WM, came back but only the sweetened variety.

Actually, I make my own with a cold brew carafe that I purchased at Macy's. I put all the coffee in the filter, add water, put it in the fridge, and the next morning I get wonderful cold coffee. I add my little bit of raw sugar, and light cream and enjoy. I don't usually buy it out, because it's either too weak, or too strong. HomeGoods sells some wonderful flavored coffees, at a good price. Sometimes I will put a couple of spoonfuls of that in as well. 

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@monicakm wrote:

@Effie54 

What kind of iced coffee do you drink?  WM had a Great Value cold brew (kept with the sodas)  but for some stupid reason they stopped making it during the height of cold brew popularity.  Go figure.  I bought enough of it to make it worth their while Smiley Sad  I haven't found anything nearly as good.  I even  bought a cold brew machine and bought the Great Value ground coffee.  It's nasty.  I've tried Starbucks and Stoks in the bottles  I used to drink Chameleon Cold Brew but it moved out of WM, came back but only the sweetened variety.

@monicakm - I'm not @Effie54 , but I can tell you it's super easy to make your own cold brew, no machine needed.  I do it all the time, always have two flavors ready.   Just get a gallon wide mouth container.  Get some mesh bags from Amazon.  Fill two bags with 2 oz. each with your chosen loose grounds.  Close the bags and tie securely.  Drop in the container and fill with cold water.  Put in the fridge for a minimum 12 hrs,  

When it's time to serve, you can drink as is, add sweetener and/or cream, and ice.  

Yup, that's another way to do it. Along the same principles as what I do. It's sooooo good! 

Respected Contributor

I drink water, I have a 15 Oz glass, I fill at least 4-6 times a day, and I keep bottled water on my night stand, I finish that throughout the night.  My other favorite fluid is Wine 🍷 😀