Honored Contributor

Re: What kind of fluids do you drink? (?water)

@Goodie2shoes 

Sparkling Ice is my favorite!  But I don't care for the lemonade flavor.  I guess my favs are the strawberry watermelon, pink grapefruit, peach nectarine and orange mango and coconut pineapple.  There are a lot of flavors we don't have in my area.  They used to make an iced tea but I never got to try it and don't see it on their website anymore.

Esteemed Contributor

Water (our water is filtered), and iced coffee! Yum!

Honored Contributor

@Effie54 

What kind of iced coffee do you drink?  WM had a Great Value cold brew (kept with the sodas)  but for some stupid reason they stopped making it during the height of cold brew popularity.  Go figure.  I bought enough of it to make it worth their while Smiley Sad  I haven't found anything nearly as good.  I even  bought a cold brew machine and bought the Great Value ground coffee.  It's nasty.  I've tried Starbucks and Stoks in the bottles  I used to drink Chameleon Cold Brew but it moved out of WM, came back but only the sweetened variety.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm wrote:

@Effie54 

What kind of iced coffee do you drink?  WM had a Great Value cold brew (kept with the sodas)  but for some stupid reason they stopped making it during the height of cold brew popularity.  Go figure.  I bought enough of it to make it worth their while Smiley Sad  I haven't found anything nearly as good.  I even  bought a cold brew machine and bought the Great Value ground coffee.  It's nasty.  I've tried Starbucks and Stoks in the bottles  I used to drink Chameleon Cold Brew but it moved out of WM, came back but only the sweetened variety.

@monicakm - I'm not @Effie54 , but I can tell you it's super easy to make your own cold brew, no machine needed.  I do it all the time, always have two flavors ready.   Just get a gallon wide mouth container.  Get some mesh bags from Amazon.  Fill two bags with 2 oz. each with your chosen loose grounds.  Close the bags and tie securely.  Drop in the container and fill with cold water.  Put in the fridge for a minimum 12 hrs,  

When it's time to serve, you can drink as is, add sweetener and/or cream, and ice.  

Honored Contributor

I drink lots of filtered water and a cup of coffee each morning.  When it's hot out I will have an occasional glass of iced tea.

Respected Contributor

95% water every day. Last 5% is Pom juice or orange juice. Never cared for soda... 

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch 

Thanks so much!  I'm going to take this Mr Coffee Cold Brew machine back.  I'm not very happy with it and you just clenched it for me Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch 

Thanks so much!  I'm going to take this Mr Coffee Cold Brew machine back.  I'm not very happy with it and you just clenched it for me Smiley Happy

LMK if you need help finding the mesh bags.

Respected Contributor

I drink loads of water....bottled and tap. Some coffee and tea. I don't drink any kind of sodas. 

Trusted Contributor

I'm going through treatments, and we're told we have to stay hydrated, 64 ozs of fluid per day.  My taste buds have changed, and I don't care for diet or regular soda at all.  I really enjoy Pellegrino Sparkling Mineral Water (plain) and LaCroix Sparkling Water (Lime).  And during the day, I keep a tumbler filled with tap water, ice, and lemon, lime, or orange slices.  That's very refreshing.