Respected Contributor

Re: What kind of fluids do you drink? (?water)

Bottled....Absopure Spring Water.

Respected Contributor

@TwinkleBell wrote:

Bottled water?

Spigot water?

PUR pitcher filtered water?

Brita pitcher filtered water?

Water purification system installed in yr water source(s)?

Disanti water with 7 drops of orange tangerine , with Vitamins, that I buy from Amazon.  also drink coffee shop coffee, andI Grove Squqre French Vanilla Cappuccino, Some time ginger ale. Amazons my store for most of these.

Honored Contributor

Tap water.

Honored Contributor

@TwinkleBell wrote:

Bottled water?

Spigot water?

@TwinkleBell    Sadly, you didn't mention the primary source, straight from the tap.  That's all I drink.  Proud to say, I've never bought a bottle of water. The city purifies our water.  Where did we get the idea that tap water wasn't fit to drink?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@meallen616 wrote:

Bottled Water and Zero Peach Snapple

Thank you ,same to you. Love your little girl and her hat. Yesterday I got my second little great Grandaugther, both invetro babies,so I'm into little girls today.

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@TwinkleBell wrote:

Bottled water?

Spigot water?

@TwinkleBell    Sadly, you didn't mention the primary source, straight from the tap.  That's all I drink.  Proud to say, I've never bought a bottle of water. The city purifies our water.  Where did we get the idea that tap water wasn't fit to drink?

~~~~~~~~~`

@Kachina624  OHH... when I typed "Spigot Water".. i should have worded it "Tap water"... "Tap Water" is what I had in mind when I used "Spigot Water"... Sorry for confusion...

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Esteemed Contributor

Filtered tap water - Brita - with citrus slices or sometimes cucumber slices

Iced Black tea w/ sliced lemons

Plain seltzer w/ sliced citrus (lemon, oranges, limes ... whatever I have on hand)

Canada Dry ginger ale - only this brand

I do not drink soda pop unless it's the ginger ale listed above. I do not buy fancy coffee drinks (and I live in Seattle - lol) - mainly because I like my own espresso drinks better, I'm a cheap-o and I don't want all the calories. If I'm going to have a sugary, high calorie iced drink --- give me a yogurt smoothie or a great milkshake. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

We have a Primo water dispenser with a 5 gallon jug on top.  We don't like the city water here and I didn't like the fridge water filter.

Coffee or tea in the morning and I drink water with Gatorade Zero powder all day long.

Honored Contributor

@TwinkleBell    Water, water and lots of water....Not too fancy w/ bottled water and take tap water in a insulated cup to the gym, on walks and whenever I'm out and about, especially on warmer days.

I also like club soda and mix in some lemon or lime slices. My DH, the hygienist, says club soda can eat away at tooth enamel, citrus fruit, too, so I've cut back.

In my water, I sometimes mix in strawberries, blueberries or pineapple chunks or I go veggie and add sliced cucumber. Anything to change up the taste so that I get in about 64 oz. a day. I know, lots of trips to the potty. ):

Honored Contributor

Filtered water through the fridge or a Pur pitcher

bottled water

Perrier lemon or lime water or Fusions

Carbonated waters

tap water some but not most

Lots of tea and a little espresso both with filtered water