Valued Contributor

Re: What kind of Brow Girl Are You?

@Katcat1 

I actually like a pencil and then set with a gel . I have salt and pepper hair . I found the best pencils for me are Senna in ash brown and Browluxe in Coal. Working from home I just fill in with pencil . When I go out or to work I top off with Kosas Beauty volumizing brow gel in Grey . Having salt and pepper hair most browns are just too warm almost reddish and taupe just does not work .  I tried  pomades but I am not a fan of how they look on me  I have found grey products work best .  Hope you are feeling better .

Honored Contributor

Benefit Precisely, My Brow Pencil and Benefit Gimme Brow.

Benefit is having a 40-60% off sale and free world wide shipping.  

Full size Gimme Brow is normally $24.  Now $14.40.  Just ordered one.

I'm about out.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't use anything on my brows. They are very dark brown-black and full. The only things I do to them is use Careprost on them to keep them looking full and that also keeps them dark in color.  Plus I trim the long hairs. That's it.

ETA - I don't even have to pluck any strays b/c I lasered those strays away permanently.

Honored Contributor

I just do not like myself with any kind of drawn on brow.  I like my natural brow. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks @marmarbrooklyn   I am feeling better.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I didn't start wearing anything on my brows still gray hair started taking over.  Now they're about invisible unless I have product on them,

Respected Contributor

I never had a lot of brow and mine became non-existent as I aged.  I use careprost and my hairdresser tinted my brows when she colored my hair.  Since she retired I use "just for men" to color my brows that are now almost completely white.  I also use 4ever magic brow gel to fill in the sparse areas. I spoolie the brows after applying the gel.  I tried the brow tint that the Beauty Spy had and it worked but turned my brows red..... 

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

Pencil, I always had full, dark brows.  I hated them when thin brows were in style.   So happy that my brows are in style now.  I shape them with a tiny razor made for brows and fill them in the areas that need it with a dark brown pencil.

Respected Contributor

I have no brows so I'm a Brows by Bossy. (temporary brow "decal")

I've done pencils and stencils of all kind.  I've considered microblading but had skin cancer removed from my brow area so my skin is uneven in the brow area. These Brows by Bossy are a Godsend.  If you order the wrong shape or color, CS will send you a different shape and/or color for free.

Honored Contributor

I'm the microbladed kind.