Honored Contributor

What kind of Brow Girl Are You?

There are quite a few choices for brows.  Powder, pencil, liquid wand and I think there is some sticky wax you can apply too.  What's your choice and why?  I am a pencil gal.  I use the pencil to fill in and give me a more natural look.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: What kind of Brow Girl Are You?

@Katcat1 I prefer a pencil, and then brow gel over it. Right now I am liking my Hourglass Brow pencil, it is so good, and Bobbi Brown's Gel over.......Both expensive though, although the Hourglass pencil lasts forever! 

Honored Contributor

I am a pencil person because I have very little brows so I need to add.  Powders don't last on me and the colored gels or pomades don't add hairs, although sometimes I use a gel after I use the pencil.     

Valued Contributor

I use Joan Rivers Good Hair Day root touch up powder on my brows.  Occasionally I'll run a clear wax brow pencil over them afterwards.

Esteemed Contributor

Anastasia Brow Wiz Pencil

Honored Contributor

I use a gel in a pot (Maybelline Tattoo Studio) with the angled brush on the other end of some brow brushes to fill in.  I then finish with Benefit Gimme Brow. 

Honored Contributor

I use IT Brow Power Skinny pencil.  Its the only I"ve found in gray and not universal taupe. Unfortunately, don't think they make it anymore.  Anyway, tried  mousse like product from Tarte and it just melted away so went back to the IT pencil and then I put some Benefit clear brow gel over it. 

Honored Contributor

Mine are rather thick and mostly white. 

All I do is use brown Just For Men Mustache Dye to color them, and keep them trimmed (hairdresser showed me how).  I haven't used any eyebrow makeup for years.

Super Contributor

Right now I use Goof Proof Brow Pencil from Benefit to shape the brow and then apply IT brow powder over the Pencil.  Seems to work OK, I have only half eyebrows now.  I will  be interested to read the comments on this one.  

Trusted Contributor

Cover Girl Clear Mascara to set and calm stray hairs, then Cover Girl Easy Breezy Brow Black/Brown to color. When that dries I brush gently with a clean soft toothbrush.