Respected Contributor

What is your opinion on Roc retinol capsules?

Supposedly a variety of 5 different retinols, but im not seeing that.  I only see 1 retinol about half way down on deck,  I ordered the 30 capsules anyway...would like your opinions on the ingredients.   Sorry I didn't post a pic...but they're the 30 day capsules to be used at night, come in a jar.   Thanks so much if you can offer your options. 

Honored Contributor

Re: What is your opinion on Roc retinol capsules?

Wonder what the % is??

Trusted Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:

Supposedly a variety of 5 different retinols, but im not seeing that.  I only see 1 retinol about half way down on deck,  I ordered the 30 capsules anyway...would like your opinions on the ingredients.   Sorry I didn't post a pic...but they're the 30 day capsules to be used at night, come in a jar.   Thanks so much if you can offer your options. 

The Roc products get high marks from some of the Tiktokers that I follow as well as the Derms on there.

Respected Contributor

I haven't tried the capsules yet but I love their other products.  I use the Max Hydration Cream with retinol and their eye cream with retinol.  Before the Max Hydration I used the serum and daily moisturizer for a few years.  The products are very affordable and effective.  

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:

@Dazlin 

Where does it say it has "5 different retinols"?

Honored Contributor

In general, I dont like capsules, I lose my patience trying to open them up. 

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee ...the 5 retinols are listed on the Amazon site...if you scroll down it's under a description with pics.  Maybe it means the 5 are the type in one retinol..idk?   

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin 

I believe this graphic just shows the different types of retinoids available in the market which includes Roc's retinol as one of them and that one doesn't contain the rest of the ones shown here.

RoC Retinol Correxion

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee. Ohhhh, thanks soooo much for your time, you didn't have to do all that...I appreciate your post and screen shot

Honored Contributor

You're welcome @Dazlin .

It was no problem b/c of how you well you explained it so it was easy to find that diagram.Woman Happy