Trusted Contributor

Re: What is your go to eau de perfume here in the United States?

I am surprised to see so many Shalimar lovers. I never have cared for it or any of the Estee Lauder fragrances. My mother in law only wore Youth Dew and to this day, I cannot stand it.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Valued Contributor

I rarely buy perfume, instead opting for scented body lotions/creams. However, I received Flowerbomb as a gift from my daughter. Personally, I love it!!
Honored Contributor

I have been wearing this perfume for a few years now.  L'Heure Magique by Laura Mercier.  Light floral with spices.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@crawford5153   I love Chanel No 5, but find it too heavy for summer days and just am just wearing it at night. Ialso have Chanel Chance. That's lighter and along with Trish McEvoy's No 9 (vanilla/blackberry) make up my summer fragrances.

In cooler weather, I like Jo Malone Basil and Meroli...

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1   We have similar tastes in fragrance lines. I have Laura Mercier's Ambre Vanille (back to the vanilla LOL).

DH is sensitive to many fragrances, so if I purchase anything new, it has to go passed him first. 

Trusted Contributor

Philosophy - "Amazing Grace'

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@crawford5153  These are my Summer fragrances that are my go to for the SUMMER hummid hot weather here in fl. & some I just wear only nights. I have these on a tray in my closet & rotate. 

Hermes Un Jardin Sur Toit EDT

Dolce & Gabbana 3 L'imperatrice EDT

D&G Light blue Love is Love EDT

Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Orange Soleia EDT

Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Cocounut Fizz EDT

Guerlain Terracotta Le Pafum EDT Discontinued (night)

Guerlain Insolence EDT (newer frosted bee bottle) (night)

Guerlain Mon Guerlain EDP

Dior Pure Poison EDP

Tom Ford Eau de Soleil Blanc EDT

Mark Jacobs Eau So Fresh EDT

Victor & Rolf Flowerbomb EDP

Parfums De Marly...Delina EDP

Respected Contributor

@crawford5153  I do have V&R Flowerbomb. Its been a staple of mine for some yrs. Its a beautiful white floral & also the Patchouli is done well. I get a slight vanilla in the dry. 

I tested Black Opium & Dolce & Gabbana The Only One. Both are similar with that coffee note. I prefered on me The Only one because it has that added Violet note which I Love. I have a full bottle.

Channel no. 5 was one of my Mom's fav. so I am familiar with the scent. It smelled beautiful on her but its not for me. I want to test the Channel Gabrielle Essence. Have a good wkend!

Respected Contributor

@Sapphiregal  I do have Guerlain Shalimar Souflee. Its discontinued. Prefer that over the Shalimar which I gave to my Mom years ago & she loved it.  

Super Contributor

Jessica McClintock classic. Have used this for many years, and does not disappoint.