Esteemed Contributor

Re: What is your go to eau de perfume here in the United States?

Don't wear any, don't stay too close for very long to anyone who is. That doesn't answer the question but putting it out there anyway.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sapphiregal  I can't wear the Este Lauder scents either.

My mother's favorite was Evening in Paris when I was younger. I loved the blue bottle and she had a small one with a silk tassel.

I thought it was expensive because I thought it came from Paris. I didn't know it came from the 5 & 10! 
             🧴 🌬 🦨 🤦‍♀️

Honored Contributor

I don't wear fragrance except on special occasions but I like Kate Spade's Walking on Air.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stellabystarlight
@stellabystarlight wrote:

I love Jessica McClintock signature scent.  People actually run up to me on the street and ask me what I am wearing.  It is a light and lovely floral - true British scent.

Where can you get this online? I used to wear it all the time, my favorite - when I found some online now, the formulation had been changed and the scent didn't last. I'd love to have some again.

Super Contributor

Georgio Red.

Elizabeth Taylor's Passion.

Jovan Woman.

Interlude.

I believe the last two are discontinued.......

There were also some great fragrances back in the 1980's by Merle Norman which are also discontinued that I wore often........

Trusted Contributor

I've been wearing Cote d'Azure by Oribe this summer. 

Honored Contributor

For the most part, I stick with my Summer go to and that is Bronze Goddess by Este Lauder.  One or two quick squirts and I'm good to go all day. I pretty much just spray it and walk through it. 

Honored Contributor

I love amazing grace but it does not last on me.  My go to is Chanel no 5Smiley Happy  I also love Jessica Mcclintock, I have not seen it in stores ,in a long time  I will look on line.  Someone mentioned that one.  

Honored Contributor

@Sapphiregal wrote:

@stellabystarlight wrote:

I love Jessica McClintock signature scent.  People actually run up to me on the street and ask me what I am wearing.  It is a light and lovely floral - true British scent.

@stellabystarlight 

I wore that back in the 80's and loved it! Didn't know they still made it.

They have it on Amazon Smiley Happy I will be ordering.  I have not had a bottle of this for years