Honored Contributor

Re: What is your go to GRADUAL Self Tanner?

hsn tan towels are the best......easy to use, no mess, no smell, all individually packaged. realistic color results. i can use them about 3 or 4 times a week.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

When I taught, I always spoke to my students about tanning during units that touched on nutrition and health.  One spring I started using Jergens Glo on my legs.  They all accused me of going to a tanning bed it was SO believeable.

I had to take the bottle in to show them!

@ECBG   What a coincidence! I also use the Jergens Gradual Tanning Lotion in fair/medium. I’m careful to apply it only once or twice a week on arms and legs only. I don’t want to have to apply a bronzing powder to my face to blend my body parts together. 

Contributor

Sephora carries the product line. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

When I taught, I always spoke to my students about tanning during units that touched on nutrition and health.  One spring I started using Jergens Glo on my legs.  They all accused me of going to a tanning bed it was SO believeable.

I had to take the bottle in to show them!

@ECBG   What a coincidence! I also use the Jergens Gradual Tanning Lotion in fair/medium. I’m careful to apply it only once or twice a week on arms and legs only. I don’t want to have to apply a bronzing powder to my face to blend my body parts together. 

@Shanus Jergens was what I started with.  After several days, I had to stop.  Because of my light olive tone, I get better resultz with San Tropez foam now.

Honored Contributor

I used jergens until I noticed how it wore off in patches.....very unattractive.  I need to find something else to use.