Respected Contributor

What is your favorite undereye corrector that also brightens? I need some recs, please!

I am wanting to hear some of your all’s faves and recs! I have dry under eyes so I also need one that is hydrating. TIA 😊

Honored Contributor

Re: What is your favorite undereye corrector that also brightens? I need some recs, please!

I like the BECCA undereye corrector in the little pot. I can apply it either under or over my concealer, or even wear it all by itself. It's also hydrating. 

I also use the Maybelline Age Rewind concealer in the Neutralizer shade. They also make one in a Brightener shade but that one is light for me. The Neutralizer works best for my skin tone. 

Respected Contributor

Re: What is your favorite undereye corrector that also brightens? I need some recs, please!

@SilleeMee wrote:

I like the BECCA undereye corrector in the little pot. I can apply it either under or over my concealer, or even wear it all by itself. It's also hydrating. 

I also use the Maybelline Age Rewind concealer in the Neutralizer shade. They also make one in a Brightener shade but that one is light for me. The Neutralizer works best for my skin tone. 

@SilleeMee Thank you! I just ordered the Becca under eye corrector as it gets great reviews. I’m glad it’s hydrating also. 🙂

Valued Contributor

Agree, the Becca is great for undereye.  I use it with my Charlotte Tilbury Magic Concealer (similar to Maybeline age rewind). 

Respected Contributor

Funny you asked because I have them all but recently received my first order of Shape Tape. Instantly knew I loved it and can’t wait to try other tarte products.

Valued Contributor

I also like the age rewind but I use the brightener. for my circles/skin tone pink-y correctors work better than peach or yellow. I use the brightener in the “triangle of light” a la Trish mcevoy. I also like Bobbi brown’s light bisque corrector. My circles are hereditary and compounded by allergies, I look like I have two black eyes without corrector.
Honored Contributor

I'm trying out a new product to me from MAC called Prep & Prime. It's a pinky/peach Illuminator in a pen type applicatior w/ brush. Apply a tiny drop to back of hand, transfer with tiny eye brush just to darkest areas under eyes. I'm finding it works best if left to set a minute before blending and applying concealer on top. It helps to brighten the discolored areas so you can use less concealer which is much thicker than this MAC product.

My other tried and true corrector is, of course, by Bobbi Brown. I'm quite fair and use Porcelain Bisque. 

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I agree with both of these recommendations.

Honored Contributor

MaryKay undereye corrector.  I put that on first followed by Born This Way Concealer.  

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee Love love love Becca under eye corrector in the pot! Works like a charm and lasts a good long while as well.