Valued Contributor

Re: What is your favorite perfume to wear? Gives you the best compliments??

My favorite perfume to wear is Jour de Hermes Absolu. I've re-purchased this several times and most recently bought the re-fill. It is a very light fragrance with low sillage that I can wear this to work. I wear it every single week day. 

Honored Contributor

Hermes Marveilles--don't really know what it smells like except fresh and wonderful.

Fracas--BEAUTIFUL floral scent

Hanna Mori--lovely bright floral

Valued Contributor

Portrait of a Lady by Dominique Ropion.  It smells devine and I get compliments all the time.

Honored Contributor

When I wore it years and years ago, Estee Lauder's Beautiful gave me compliments every time I walked out the door.  Now the fragrance that get's me the most compliments is Miss Dior (Blooming Bouquet).  But, the fragrance I LOVE the most of all time is Commodity's Velvet.  It sits very close to the body...doesn't project like some fragrances do.  If I wear enough that it does project, I get lots of compliments.  It's expensive and no longer made so I don't over do it.  I have two bottles of it and wear it for my own enjoyment Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

As many as I try and buy, I always go back to Chanel Coco Mademoiselle.  There's just something about it that makes me feel so good. 

I also love wearing Si by Armani, Pleasures by Estee Lauder, and Angel Innocent by Thierry Mugler. 

There's probably a hundred more I love. I'm a junkie!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Valued Contributor

I have worn many different kinds of perfume, from inexpensive to high end, and the one that always garners compliments, by men and women, is, believe it or not......Narcisse by Chloe. 

Respected Contributor

@sunala wrote:

As many as I try and buy, I always go back to Chanel Coco Mademoiselle.  There's just something about it that makes me feel so good. 

My favorite as well.

Respected Contributor

Amazing Grace -- I layer the fragrance with the body creme.  Always gets compliments.  In the summer I mix AG with Bobbi Brown's Beach.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@marmarbrooklyn wrote:

@crawford5153 

Hi I wear 7 virtues fragrances I have 3  their Afghastian Noble Rose ,Orange Blossom and Jasmine of India  I always get the compliment you smell so fresh`which is always a great compliment  I enjoy fragrances so I like seeing what you all are wearing 😃

@marmarbrooklyn , I finally ordered the orange blossom,and jasmine ,in rollarballs should be here this week.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

Ivanka   Smells fabulous and I always get complements.