Trusted Contributor

Re: What is your favorite perfume to wear? Gives you the best compliments??

@crawford5153 I’ve been wearing Chance by Chanel for about the last 3 years and I still love it.

F/N/A luvstogarden
Respected Contributor

Use to be Amazing Grace but they staying power left a long time ago. Now It's Dulce & Gabana Light Blue.

Honored Contributor

Si by Giorgio Armani and Jessica McClintock - I receive many compliments on both.

Trusted Contributor

Obsession from Calvin Klein.  Since it was introduced in the 80s, I have tried other scents for a total of about three weeks.  Nothing comes close.  Obsession is my signature scent, now and always.

Esteemed Contributor

@KentuckyWoman   Joy!😍

Respected Contributor

Image result for l'heure bleue

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I haven't worn perfume for many years.  I find it so offensive on others that I decided to stop wearing it.  I do use Amazing Grace shower gel and body emulsion and I get compliments on it.  Even two days later.   By the way if people stop you on the street to ask what you're wearing you're wearing too much.  People think their fragrance has no staying power because they can't smell it on themselves - but other people can.  

Honored Contributor

@Pook wrote:

All those scents different people wear are a nightmare for those of us with issues and cannot toleare rate most scents.  Just reading about them makes me short of breath with a cough. Scents were at one time a way to cover up body odor since nobody bathed regularly and there was no deodorant.  It is good though that a lot of the stronger scents have been replaced with lighter frangrances.  For me the only scent I can tolerate is Marilyn Miglin's Goddess and maybe a real lemon scent.

@Pook   I know it’s a issue for you. DH is allergic to many fragrances. If I want to purchase a different one, I either take him with me or bring home cards sprayed w/ the fragrance. Then he can sniff and approve or not.

Super Contributor

Can the original Pure Grace still be purchased someplace? And is Amazing Grace watered down?
Honored Contributor

@Fur Dude    I don't think Pure Grace and Amazing Grace are the same as they were originally.  Watered down?  Don't know, but they definitely are weaker and not the same scents they were.  Sad.